General Do we have an Official Live PD thread?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
there have been a few episodes were the cars drive across like 4 lanes of arizona freeway and crash like it will jump all the way from the exit lane the hell is going on with drivers and freeways over there.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
In Pomona they wear several P hats. You'll see Phillies and pirate hats ECT, same goes for puente or Paramount.
pomona is definitely the hood at least paramount is spread out in pomona like every gang is right next to each other. I rather live in paramount than pomona. pomona has that inland Empire weather even though it is in L.A county.

Bullybull

Haughty eyes and hands that shed innocent blood
Jan 23, 2020
Different gangs wearing them?
Pomona is all love in a sense. I love Pomona and it's my second or third home. Everyone in the City will wear the P hats, including the black gangs. You stay out of other hoods unless it's time to handle whatever business you may have there.

Bullybull

Jan 23, 2020

That's the official symbol for Pomona that you'll see all over the city, street signs and adorning various official city works. The gangs will wear this symbol as well. I have a ton of Pomona stories. I have only caught like twenty minutes of one show but I could follow along with any part of Pomona and shoot you some interesting history.

Bullybull

Jan 23, 2020
When I have time I'll catch this last episode and see if I can add to the locations and possibly the participants, on both sides of the line.

• EDIT
Both those interviews I posted took place in Pomona.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

That's the official symbol for Pomona that you'll see all over the city, street signs and adorning various official city works. The gangs will wear this symbol as well. I have a ton of Pomona stories. I have only caught like twenty minutes of one show but I could follow along with any part of Pomona and shoot you some interesting history.
You should try to check it out. You would probably know some of the people lol.

Bullybull

Jan 23, 2020
You should try to check it out. You would probably know some of the people lol.
One of my earliest assignments a million years ago was covering the streets of Pomona. I fell in love with the city and made some of the contacts I rely on to this day in those early years. Many years ago a rather publicized eMe hit took place in a bar called Characters that I frequent to this day. This hit was comparative to the 1985 Italian mob hit of Paul Castellano, in the sense of importance and history of La eMe.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We're back at it tonight ladies & gents. Frat boy just got tased for being a hammered douchebag.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We're back at it tonight ladies & gents. Frat boy just got tased for being a hammered douchebag.
Goddammit you locked the related threads bit at the bottom again.

I will check this show out next week tho

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Goddammit you locked the related threads bit at the bottom again.

I will check this show out next week tho
I have no idea what you're referring to. Do you not realize by now that I only post here? Now lets get back on topic of Live PD before another thread gets derailed.

Frat boy that was tased is fuuuuuuucked up. Gotta be on drugs. They still haven't got him into a car yet...probably because this is pure entertainment.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It was great. You had to check a little box with a disclaimer iirc saying you weren't shit bumping stuff and it diddnt make more sense to create a new thread. I think it was about F @Floating
oh I remember that
not sure why old threads are not embraced

much fine content is lost and slips thru the cracks due to low traffic hours and other various reasons

I love a good bump, shows how much people have changed for the better and worse

What channel is the PD show on?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
oh I remember that

much fine content is lost and slips thru the cracks due to low traffic hours and other various reasons

A&E

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
oh I remember that

A&E

I'm all for bumping old threads, as long as it's a relevant topic. But it can get tiresome trying to sift thru threads that have been derailed by a handful of people here, that enjoy having conversations about shit that should be discussed via Community Chit Chat, PM, or WhatsApp.