Do we have to pay to post videos?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Thatonedude;n3502 said:
How'd you figure out the plaintext passwords?

I Wild, our passwords are being hashed correct?
Since there is no delete account option, I changed my email to a 15-minute mail account to let it die off. When you do a change of email you have to confirm the change from a link that is sent to the new email address. That confirmation email contains your password in plain text. Complete incompetence to use such a method in 2015. But Kirik is too busy worrying about making sure mud namers pay $30 per year for basic forum features as opposed to protecting his users' privacy. He's lucky nobody filed suit after the Mental ordeal.

I think it was ManVsNet who came into the thread that I made this time last year and actually tried to defend that procedure. Such a joke. Kudos to I Wild Each It and Splinty for putting this place together. My old home of MMAFighting.net is gone for good so this will be home from here on. :D

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is there a way I can post videos directly from my phone to here? I know I can with pictures, like this.

IMG_20210717_110821.jpg

But I don't know how to do it with videos. Currently I record a video, upload it to my famous YouTube channel, wait for it to get approved, then post the link here. Is there a way to just veto YouTube and upload straight here.