Lifestyle Do you believe in an omnipotent God of love and justice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Then explain to me how Deadwood was cancelled after 3 seasons, and True Blood went for 7.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
^lol. I loved all of trueblood ftr. Granted,I'm easily amused, have a thing for vampires, and I don't have a third reason. Inertia I guess. It's always inertias fault

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
One could say that if deadwood were to of continued it could of suffered the way Dexter did.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One could say that if deadwood were to of continued it could of suffered the way Dexter did.
One could also say it was just about to get good too. The pinkertons had just arrived.

It wasnt meant to end like thay

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
and one would be wrong. By the 4th season of Dexter they were already in to the "Timmy Gets Cancer" writing, where the show stops being about developing characters and juxtaposing their situations and becomes about external forces acting on the characters. Same story with True Blood.

But Deadwood had so much development of the characters yet to be realized. Ellsworth dead, young William dead, how do Seth, Alma, and Martha continue to exist in a place where none of them have anything holding them to Deadwood except each other? The acting troup and all those relationships, past and present. Tolliver's relationship with the Pinkertons (Hearst by proxy) and his sense of loyalty to the camp. Does EB grow a spine and betray Hearst?. Fucking retard Johnny with Al, now that Al killed his Johnny's favorite whore to protect Trixie (Al's favorite whore). Trixie and Sol, is Sol the new mayor? What about Al and Silas, now that Hawkeye has returned with a rag-tag group of 18.5 hired guns? Do Joanie and Charlie grow closer, or does Joanie's relationship with Jane drive a wedge between all of them?

FFS, I could keep going, but I think you get my point.

M

member 3289

I pray to this god every night that Game of Thrones goes for at least 4 more seasons

M

member 3289

how do you feel about GOT spin offs and prequils once it is over ?
I wouldn't mind prequels as long as they're done well. I've always wanted to see Robert's rebellion in live action.

Spin-offs would depend on who the character is and how the series ends I think.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wouldn't mind prequels as long as they're done well. I've always wanted to see Robert's rebellion in live action.

Spin-offs would depend on who the character is and how the series ends I think.
i would like to see the universe live on as long as the storytelling doesnt suffer.it would most likely have to be done without george rr martin so im not sure if that is possible but at this point i think there is demand and a lot of money left to be made.prequil is probably the best bet to be able to keep the story line true to GRRMs vision