General Do you believe this? (Re: Netflix)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I read that part. Not sure I believe Disney is going to take that many people away. Like I stated the market will decide. I’m not a Disney watcher and I would have to imagine there are others out there like me not into the comic book superhero genre. If Netflix folds there is Hulu and Amazon. I also torrent a ton of content so I really don’t care either way. Netflix is interesting because I can watch things I wouldn’t know existed. I also agree it’s hit or miss. I tend to like their foreign offerings.

Once the UFC took their prelims off of Fightpass I cancelled. I didn’t join + because fuck ESPN. I just stream and or torrent the fights now. I can do the same for any show. Not sure why I still pay for cable.
There's a Korean show on there. Or Chinese . Anyhow you should check it out. It was really good. It's about a crown prince who uncovers a deadly conspiracy. Think game of thrones meets walking dead I guess. Forgot it's name. Will edit when I figure it out.

*Edit. It's called kingdom

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Im not a big fan of superhero movies...so unless Dysney starts making adult movies other than their typical commercial baby food, I think many people wont watch...
you might be surprised at how much content Disney owns...

N @Never_Rolled - when Disney bought Fox, they got a huge chunk (controlling?) of Hulu.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They fuck the U.K. as they hold shows available in the us
I forget the figure but they had thousands of shows but limited U.K. access
I cancelled it

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
A majority of shows produced by Netflix are hot garbage. It doesn't surprise me that shelling out millions and not getting more subscriptions is a bad business model.
Bingo.

I've seen maybe 2 shows that were worth watching (Black Mirror). The rest are blank replaceable garbage.

Some of their movies are good though...

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
you might be surprised at how much content Disney owns...

N @Never_Rolled - when Disney bought Fox, they got a huge chunk (controlling?) of Hulu.
Disney got really huge. No doubt.
But the vast majority of their assets is there to promote or produce or blend into their commercial baby kid stuff though.
I'd forgotten that they had bought 20th century Fox and ESPN though.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
A majority of shows produced by Netflix are hot garbage. It doesn't surprise me that shelling out millions and not getting more subscriptions is a bad business model.
the movies they make a worse than redbox B movies now

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Amazon Prime SUCKS! Absolutely horrible content.
I like it better than the stuff being made by hulu,and you get the bonus of one day and two day shipping,I liked hanna and jack ryan.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I really would love to see the cable companies go out of business I think HBO could survive as an independent streaming service maybe if it teams up with cinemax and showtime.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I like it better than the stuff being made by hulu,and you get the bonus of one day and two day shipping,I liked hanna and jack ryan.
We have it for the music and shipping, but their content sucks.