General Do you even “Ignore” Bro?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Curious how others utilize the “Ignore” function.

Do you use it or not?

If so, approximately how many members do you have blocked?

If we really want to make this thread entertaining, feel free to name names.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I have one poster on ignore here.

I rarely use the ignore feature on forums, I think I may have ignored 4 or 5 total on all the forums I've ever posted on.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have one poster on ignore here.

I rarely use the ignore feature on forums, I think I may have ignored 4 or 5 total on all the forums I've ever posted on.
Anything I can do to help convince you to take me off of ignore?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Curious how others utilize the “Ignore” function.

Do you use it or not?

If so, approximately how many members do you have blocked?

If we really want to make this thread entertaining, feel free to name names.
never, as a matter of principle.
I just ignore people like I do IRL

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I use it a lot- when a poster reveals themselves to be a shill, a troll, someone posting misinformation relentlessly, someone who is clearly un-debatable, or my biggest pet peeve: someone who's argument strategy is based entirely on ad hominems.

I have a lot of people in time out here because... why waste the little time I can spend on here dealing with idiots?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Then there's the old saying that it's foolish not to use a tool you have available.

And don't make some dumb joke about me being a used tool.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Gonna have to unignore Taint & check that rocket ship out.

M

member 3289

There are 3-4 people that contribute absolutely nothing of value to this forum. I can't see how or why their posts would be regularly read by anyone. I'd imagine they're not and that those who don't ignore them just gloss over the utter shite these clowns post.

Sometimes it's fun to take Sparkuri off ignore to see how much further his mental health has digressed, but even that shit gets old after a day or two

M

member 1013

Haven’t been happy and very sociable in a while. Get pissed off easy. Figured I’d just bring that vibe here, so I’ve stayed away.
I’m like that everyday so I feel your pain. Have a forced grumpy hug

T

The Big Guy

I only blocked thatonefag

Everyone else here is pretty good. I enjoy the difference in opinions and the crazies

M

member 1013

There are 3-4 people that contribute absolutely nothing of value to this forum. I can't see how or why their posts would be regularly read by anyone. I'd imagine they're not and that those who don't ignore them just gloss over the utter shite these clowns post.

Sometimes it's fun to take Sparkuri off ignore to see how much further his mental health has digressed, but even that shit gets old after a day or two
Pussy

M

member 1013

I use it a lot- when a poster reveals themselves to be a shill, a troll, someone posting misinformation relentlessly, someone who is clearly un-debatable, or my biggest pet peeve: someone who's argument strategy is based entirely on ad hominems.

I have a lot of people in time out here because... why waste the little time I can spend on here dealing with idiots?
I have 25. Am I beating you?!

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I have never and will never ignore or block someone, I don't post often enough to really get into any truly heated debates though so that probably helps.

Plus I don't take the forum game so serious I'm here for chit chat and a giggle with my fellow mma fans, no more no less.