Do you even low body fat bro?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jelly...

Matthew Fox in Alex Cross MMA movie

Alex-cross-ripped-Matthew-Fox[1].jpg

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
When I competed I got my bf that low and I will say this when you look your best you feel your worst lol.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Ronnie Coleman's ass always reminded me of a butterfly

I remember buying a bodybuilding mag that had an Olympia preview in 2006 from Muscular Development. Ronnie was on the cover and it said "All Hail the King".. had a lengthy featureon his 8 wins and how he was gonna win #9 that year to break the record

He ended up coming in looking like shit with an injury and Jay took the title. I never liked Jay really even though he's from around here. He's been a douche to people I know in the BB scene in Mass. Plus, dat hair

ANYWAY, I thought it was pretty funny that this magazine basically had it as a foregone conclusion that Ronnie would win and break Haney's record, only to end up having him fall and never regain his throne. Ronnie peaked at an old age though. Crazy to think how long he was at the top considering he was not seen as an elite BBer in his late 20s

Random rant..

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Imagine how sad he'd be if he rolled or fought against a legit blue belt who he outweighed by at least 30 lbs.

He might have to re-think his entire life as he may find out the hard way, he's not as manly as he thought.