Sci/Tech Do you have a home fire extinguisher?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
I have a wood stove so I have 3, one on each floor to take care of all types Class A (trash, wood, and paper), Class B (liquids and gases), and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires.

This seems to work well and isn't an eyesore

This was designed by Samsung subsidiary Cheil Worldwide, it was made with the challenge of getting more homes in South Korea to have readily available fire safety equipment. The Seoul-based Chaebol (South Korean conglomerate) is currently distributing 200,000 of the vases to members of its insurance program.

it can be broken to release the release a secret stash of potassium carbonate inside. An oxygen suppressant, potassium carbonate is internationally seen as a dry fire retardant. A version known as Purple K is the only dry chemical agent recognized by the National Fire Protection Association.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have one under the sink and one in the garage. Both are from 2001.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Nice!!

I survived a fire as a kid, we lost EVERYTHING along with 2 dogs and a cat
Our fire was a grease fire, step father left a pot of oil/grease on the stove, left the burner on then left the house.

Horrible thing a house fire. The replaceable/material things were bad but the pets and personal things like family pictures and non replaceable are worse
We (brothers and sisters) are all so paranoid of fires now it's almost silly

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
One in all 3 vehicles
4 in house
2 in garage
1 in shed

Why not?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

1 chemical in house
4 water in house
1 chemical in truck

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
no. my fire emergency plan is to jump out a window to spectacularly or knock down a door with my shoulder whilst running full speed I might also be nude if my bbw paramour shows up the night before.