Do you hope Luke Rockhold models naked (no homo)?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Or maybe homo, I don't know. Sounds like he isn't pleased with his latest UFC offer, and may be moving towards doing more modeling. I say that's a big win for all of us, no?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I don't really like the phrase no homo, but there's literally nothing straight about this post.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
Tis a sad, sad state when you are posting stuff like this to get page views.

What's next, "Luke Thomas is actually a giant Hamster!"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Someone debate that we all don't win if Luke does modeling. I'd love to hear how we lose.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Someone debate that we all don't win if Luke does modeling. I'd love to hear how we lose.
Are you insinuating that it would be a good thing to have him out of the fight game? I love Rockhold. Haha but I do have an affinity for cocky bastards.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Are you insinuating that it would be a good thing to have him out of the fight game? I love Rockhold. Haha but I do have an affinity for cocky bastards.
Absolutely not. Love watching the guy fight. What I'm insinuating is, let's get secure with ourselves here for a minute. The guys right there with Elias Theodouro and Alan Jouban as the hottest male fighters in MMA. I'm secure enough in myself to admit that. So the ladies win if this dude increases his modeling exposure...naked or otherwise. And we (the males) win because we get to find out if this is real. And I don't want to hear anyone give me that shit, that you dont care. This is one of the great mysteries in MMA.

View: http://m.imgur.com/zzaQkUn?r

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Absolutely not. Love watching the guy fight. What I'm insinuating is, let's get secure with ourselves here for a minute. The guys right there with Elias Theodouro and Alan Jouban as the hottest male fighters in MMA. I'm secure enough in myself to admit that. So the ladies win if this dude increases his modeling exposure...naked or otherwise. And we (the males) win because we get to find out if this is real. And I don't want to hear anyone give me that shit, that you dont care. This is one of the great mysteries in MMA.

You know what? I am on team Wild in this matter. Luke must hang dong asap.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
You can't deny Luke has the look down and will do just fine in modeling but he's no Alan Jouban who I consider to be the Cristiano Ronaldo of MMA.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

I don't think that is a penis. And I consider myself an expert.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Or maybe homo, I don't know. Sounds like he isn't pleased with his latest UFC offer, and may be moving towards doing more modeling. I say that's a big win for all of us, no?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't think that is a penis. And I consider myself an expert.
Although I can appreciate your experience fondling hundreds of penises, I'm going to need more than "shinkicker doesnt think it's real".

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I didn't expect this from you but its ok its your sexuality .

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Women find Elias attractive? Stephen Thompson gets mentioned by women and brian stann was being hit on by the women when he was on howard stern.