General Do You Like Swimming In Cold Water?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A friend of mine has a fake leg. It cost a fuck ton on money, looks like some shit outta Deus ex. He was always screwing around with it. Hes the one that got me my Tim Kennedy hat

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
A friend of mine has a fake leg. It cost a fuck ton on money, looks like some shit outta Deus ex. He was always screwing around with it. Hes the one that got me my Tim Kennedy hat
The OP doesn’t give a fuck about your Elmer Fudd cap. He just wants to know how you look in a Speedo when the water’s cold dummy.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Is this an attempt at a joke?

Robbie Hart @Ricky Bobby this man wants to borrow your joke book. Be weary of him tho, the last book he read was this

You never responded to my post about getting your monk beer. I found one of those giant bottles last night. It’s in the fridge. I’ll let you know how it is when I crack it open. Had to go to two stores to find it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You never responded to my post about getting your monk beer. I found one of those giant bottles last night. It’s in the fridge. I’ll let you know how it is when I crack it open. Had to go to two stores to find it.
What monk beer?

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
What monk beer?
Westmalle. We have a small licker store in town. They didn’t have it. I went to a large chain Total Wino and they had it. It was in the last row last shelf. They had a double or dubble. On the next (last shelf) I found the trippel. Not sure what the dif is. Al. content maybe? Not 6 packs just large or regular single bottles. They had a lot of that other stuff you were drinking Duval.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Westmalle. We have a small licker store in town. They didn’t have it. I went to a large chain Total Wino and they had it. It was in the last row last shelf. They had a double or dubble. On the next (last shelf) I found the trippel. Not sure what the dif is. Al. content maybe? Not 6 packs just large or regular single bottles. They had a lot of that other stuff you were drinking Duval.
Westmalle dubbel or triple is good. Duvel is like a regular beer but it knocks the shit outta ya.

Saying that westmalle is stronger. It's the better beer too imo. Duvel is hooligans juice

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Westmalle dubbel or triple is good. Duvel is like a regular beer but it knocks the shit outta ya.

Saying that westmalle is stronger. It's the better beer too imo. Duvel is hooligans juice
Is it the ABF that’s the difference between the double and triple?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Westvleteren 12?
I have no idea. I'll ask a Belgian on Monday. Apparently it wins awards and stuff and you can only get it at the abbey unless you order it in bulk way in advance