General Do you put sugar in your tea/ coffee?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

See title

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • I don't drink tea or coffee because I'm straight.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I only drink coffee about once a week, but no sugar. Just milk.

I drink earl grey every morning though, usually don’t add anything. but it’s also good with a little milk and sugar every now and again.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
No, you’re just being “that guy” again. For fuck suck, just put me on ignore.
Why? I have nothing against you. For a start, with everybody changing their username all the time, I struggle to keep track of who exactly you are. Not even being rude, either. It takes me awhile to figure out exactly who thinks what about what.

??

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Why? I have nothing against you. For a start, with everybody changing their username all the time, I struggle to keep track of who exactly you are. Not even being rude, either. It takes me awhile to figure out exactly who thinks what about what.

??
My real username is literally right under this trash one that @Cody gave me.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken mongaloids are lucky you diddnt grow up drinking bootleg cola. Shut the fuck up and be civil.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh that was it, so I started a new job and they have a kitty, for a pound a week I can opt in and get free tea and coffee. There is a machine in the canteen that's 40p a time. I'm just not sure if it makes financial sense tho to contribute towards other people's sugar.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tea with milk is something only sociopaths drink I reckon tho.
Generic tea is commonplace in England. My mum asked for a cup of tea with milk in san Diego and they came back with some green shit and a tall glass of milk...

Drex

Sep 9, 2015
I went years with having 4 teaspoons of sugar in my coffee or tea, now I have none.