General Do you support Trans ppl going into opposite sex restrooms/sports?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

That's what I ask myself everytime I find urine or feces on the floor in the men's room.
I always appreciate the lengths you are willing to go to explain how I'm wrong. Maybe I didnt expect you to agree with me

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Both are disgusting. They should make trannys use a separate bathroom. Why pressure over 99% of the population to compromise due to someone else's mental disorder.
I am inclined to agree. The trouble is at who's expenses? If I own a place already that serves patrons do I now have to install tranny bathrooms? Or do I delegate existing facilities to cater them?

Well.

The answer is no. I'd just ban trannies

T

The Big Guy

I am inclined to agree. The trouble is at who's expenses? If I own a place already that serves patrons do I now have to install tranny bathrooms? Or do I delegate existing facilities to cater them?

Well.

The answer is no. I'd just ban trannies
Make them use porta potties and say liberal goverment regulations is stalling the new bathrooms addition. Just say bureaucracy and red tape alot and lead them to the porta potties in the alley outback. If it's a skid row situation even better

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Make them use porta potties and say liberal goverment regulations is stalling the new bathrooms addition. Just say bureaucracy and red tape alot and lead them to the porta potties in the alley outback. If it's a skid row situation even better
Fuck that I already made no trannies allowed signs

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Not trying to spread hate but I don't agree with Trans "women" being in an actual ladies Restroom or allowing them into women's sports.. What are your takes? I am very disappointed that in America, feelings matter more than Facts in today's society.. Fallon Fox doesn't belong in the ladies room or in the cage with a biological woman! They deserve to have rights and freedom just don't ask me to play pretend.. Same goes with trans "men".
I can't speak on behalf of women. Personally, I don't care if a trans man wants to use a men's restroom.

Regarding sports, it depends. If it's an individual sport, it should be up to the people competing. Team sports trans women generally shouldn't be able to compete with their chosen gender. The other way I don't think is going to make a big difference. It's going to be a long ass time before someone born XX is going to be anywhere near the level required to play a major professional North American stick and ball sport with men outside of some of the very obvious publicity stunts. Women could probably compete pretty evenly with men in some of the pseudo sports like soccer though.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I can't speak on behalf of women. Personally, I don't care if a trans man wants to use a men's restroom.

Regarding sports, it depends. If it's an individual sport, it should be up to the people competing. Team sports trans women generally shouldn't be able to compete with their chosen gender. The other way I don't think is going to make a big difference. It's going to be a long ass time before someone born XX is going to be anywhere near the level required to play a major professional North American stick and ball sport with men outside of some of the very obvious publicity stunts. Women could probably compete pretty evenly with men in some of the pseudo sports like soccer though.
Fully grown women get smoked by young teen boys in soccer though lol...

From world champions to humbling defeat against Under 15s side... World Cup-winning USA women's team suffer 5-2 loss against Dallas academy boys

View: https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1147436321826230272

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
No I do not support it.

Although I do fantasize about being able to walk into cheerleaders locker rooms and calling myself Redneckina.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I still don't understand why a weird gay dude would even want to be a woman? It's just like being a weird gay dude with higher costs and more things to go wrong...

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I still don't understand why a weird gay dude would even want to be a woman? It's just like being a weird gay dude with higher costs and more things to go wrong...
Maybe they arent gay. Maybe they are just a average high school athlete wanting to go to college for free as a woman athlete.

Or maybe they are 5'2 and can only play sports against women

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe they arent gay. Maybe they are just a average high school athlete wanting to go to college for free as a woman athlete.

Or maybe they are 5'2 and can only play sports against women
Yes but the ones we see about are all massive and obviously transgender

I think that theory is debunked tbh

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I think that ladies should feel secure in their change rooms and washrooms, if they don’t wanna see a penis or explain to their young child why that lady has a penis they shouldn’t. Everybody Fite me
bathrooms should be 'stalls' or 'walls'.

shut the door and sit down, or revel in the efficiency of the penis in all its evolutionary supremacy at a urinal.

really doesn't matter to me if you're wearing a dress or cowboy boots. or if you're ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude, both.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
bathrooms should be 'stalls' or 'walls'.

shut the door and sit down, or revel in the efficiency of the penis in all its evolutionary supremacy at a urinal.

really doesn't matter to me if you're wearing a dress or cowboy boots. or if you're ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude, both.
First off, dresses are very liberating and comfortable. Especially in the Texas heat in the summer. Second, I'm not a fucking cowboy, so I don't wear cowboy boots. Come correct bruh.