General Do you think Donald Trump is more intelligent than you?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you think Donald Trump is more intelligent than you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Some real dumb presidents have held that spot

being a good actor or speaker doesn't mean you are intelligent

I voted no for Orange Man being more intelligent

I judge a man's intelligence by the size of his hands usually

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck me, currently watching one of his interviews. It's so fucking embarrassing how remedial he is. I love this country so I'm not hating the US, but he's clown shoes. Anyone supporting the fuck out of his speeches needs a mental health check.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fuck me, currently watching one of his interviews. It's so fucking embarrassing how remedial he is. I love this country so I'm not hating the US, but he's clown shoes. Anyone supporting the fuck out of his speeches needs a mental health check.
I support his speeches
entertaining and intelligent

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
He's a billionaire so no doubt. Also by becoming President of the United States, he's in the most elite class there is...

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
What a fascinating entertaining and sure-to-be good-natured thread.
I can't deny that Mister Trump is far far far better at being unintentionally hilarious than I will ever be.

But when it comes to intelligence, I think everyone on this forum (except maybe two people?) know what "Per Capita" means, and are therefore smarter than him.

Yeah.

Namaste

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fucking A he is. Dude has forgotten more about economics, finance, and business than I’ll ever know.

T

The Big Guy

Some real dumb presidents have held that spot

being a good actor or speaker doesn't mean you are intelligent

I voted no for Orange Man being more intelligent

I judge a man's intelligence by the size of his hands usually

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
how many times have you addressed the entire nation of hundreds of millions of people? You think its easy? And he doesnt use a teleprompter like that obama pussy

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
how many times have you addressed the entire nation of hundreds of millions of people? You think its easy? And he doesnt use a teleprompter like that obama pussy
That's a bold bold statement my friend. So bold I was almost convinced it were true, but decided it required a simple fact check.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1070052972992782337

Namaste

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think he's a dipshit. It's what makes him likeable. I think he's accomplished a lot, let's make no mistake tho, if there was a real zombie apocalypse is be in charge, not him.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
That's a bold bold statement my friend. So bold I was almost convinced it were true, but decided it required a simple fact check.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1070052972992782337

Namaste
you need links to make an argument for you, pathetic...
truth over facts, bro

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8QMexz2wyM