Do you think Obi Wan was bored in hiding?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
i mean he was youngish Obi and spent x amount of years as a hermit till he became old Ben. This is one of the craftiest savvy Jedi of all time stuck in the desert. Do you guys think he went into town often and went to strip clubs and the cantina or do you think he sat in the hills and rescued the odd fool from Sand people?

B17

Mar 15, 2015
Lots of jacking off. God knows what kind of shit he did with the light saber.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
No strip clubs, he was too busy looking after Luke and trying to save Jedi that survived Vaders purge. Lots of force jacking though.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Is it ever explained how he survived? What did he trade for food and essentials?

Darqnezz

Apr 25, 2015
From Wiki:
Obi-Wan's life between Revenge of the Sith and the original film is portrayed mostly in Jude Watson's The Last of the Jedi series. Set roughly a year after the fall of the Republic, the series follows Obi-Wan as he seeks out possible survivors of the Great Jedi Purge, most notably Anakin's former rival Ferus Olin. The books also portray Obi-Wan adjusting to life as a hermit on Tatooine, and quietly watching over Luke. He also discovers that Vader is still alive after seeing him on the Holonet, the galaxy's official news source.
Obi-Wan appears in the final chapter of Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader, set just after the events in Revenge of the Sith. He is also the protagonist in John Jackson Miller's novel Star Wars: Kenobi, which takes place during his exile on Tatooine.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Darqnezz Thank you, I like the other answers too. I reckon he had a sex droid myself and a Landspeeder he spent time doing up so he could race to check on Luke.

Darqnezz

Apr 25, 2015
He probably had a Jawa chick to pass the time with. Maybe hit up Sand people villages to party.

P

Punch

I'd be so high offa space peyote you'd think i was Rick James on payday. :D

Jan 21, 2015
Darqnezz, thanks that sounds like a wicked story. I haven't read too many Star Wars books but most of the ones I did I really enjoyed.

Is it true that these next movies completely disregard the timeline that has been constructed over the years with all the novels?

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
Yeah that's true Masato Toys. Only the movies are canon now. So everything before,between or after no longer exists.

May 20, 2015
I bet he hung out with Qui gons ghost a lot.

There was prolly a lot of sexual stuff because it's like prison where that's your only option. They can't physically touch each other so just mutual masturbation.