Society Do You Think the Holocaust Happened?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did the Holocaust Happen?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Italy, Canada, U.K., Australia, Ireland.

You might be able to argue Ireland, but the U.K. is technically 4 countries so let's split the difference.

I will give you Ireland and Italy

And Ireland won't be in 5 years.

Lol at UK and Australia.

America is an outlier of nut jobs and wackos. The reason that merika gives money the Israel is because of them These pitiful fools believe in the rapture and Jesus will return to Israel.

Sad.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I will give you Ireland and Italy

And Ireland won't be in 5 years.

Lol at UK and Australia.

America is an outlier of nut jobs and wackos. The reason that merika gives money the Israel is because of them These pitiful fools believe in the rapture and Jesus will return to Israel.

Sad.
Both Austrlia and the U.K. are run by a monarchy who were appointed by God. It's inarguable.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
So the head of state is someone appointed by the Christian God, but also the nation doesn't believe in Jesus? How does that work?

Lol. You are really dumb. Lol. I don't mean that in a rude way. Its genuinely endearing.

She wasn't appointed by God. There isn't a panel of the holy trinity interviewing unaborted fetuses checking if they have the stones and credentials to be the monarch of a small island off Europe.

Lol. Bless.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Lol. You are really dumb. Lol. I don't mean that in a rude way. Its genuinely endearing.

She wasn't appointed by God. There isn't a panel of the holy trinity interviewing unaborted fetuses checking if they have the stones and credentials to be the monarch of a small island off Europe.

Lol. Bless.
We can go with appointed if that helps. But she is definitely in charge because God said so. Its hilarious how little you know about the royal family.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
We can go with appointed if that helps. But she is definitely in charge because God said so. Its hilarious how little you know about the royal family.

You've won me over.

I've seen the light. God, Jesus and Queen.

In that order.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
They don’t go into detail about how the monarchy really works and how it came to be unless you take specific classes in the US.
But to your point of western nations who believe in Jesus, don’t forget about the many Latin countries.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They don’t go into detail about how the monarchy really works and how it came to be unless you take specific classes in the US.
But to your point of western nations who believe in Jesus, don’t forget about the many Latin countries.

Not western

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He lives in U.K. and is ignorant about her role. As someone that lives in a commonwealth nation she is also head of state here. I always thought it was just a ceremonial post. Then when she dissolved parliament I spent some time looking into it and the whole thing is fucked. Some will argue that Latin countries aren't western because they're poor.