General Do you think Trump won the election?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you think Trump won the election?

• Total voters

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
especially the War on Crime, War on Poverty, War on Illegal Immigration, etc
The war on illegal immigration?
The bankers are waging a war on illegal immigration?
Anyone is??
Nice try.

You'd fair better to cross out "especially" for *also*, and "immigration" for *drugs*.

Uncontrolled immigration is a national threat to sovereignty.
Like boys and girls, that will never change but in the minds of the hopelessly confused.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The war on illegal immigration?
The bankers are waging a war on illegal immigration?
Anyone is??
Nice try.

You'd fair better to cross out "especially" for *also*, and "immigration" for *drugs*.

Uncontrolled immigration is a national threat to sovereignty.
Like boys and girls, that will never change but in the minds of the hopelessly confused.
it's not uncontrolled. It benefits the corporations to have a labor force of slave labor on the bottom tier of society.

it's not an accident that they can't figure out how to have a functioning work Visa program. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
it's not uncontrolled. It benefits the corporations to have a labor force of slave labor on the bottom tier of society.

it's not an accident that they can't figure out how to have a functioning work Visa program. It's not a bug, it's a feature.
I agree, which is counter to your statement that there's a war on illegal immigration.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I agree, which is counter to your statement that there's a war on illegal immigration.
it's a banker's war...I should have put "Illegal" in quotes. But make no mistake, there's a vocal group of my fellow Arizonans who think we should be militarizing the border. There's political ads here about "coming for your jobs, your healthcare, your schools"...it's crazy.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That explanation literally makes zero sense.
?
Maybe it's confusing because it's not an explanation.

You proposed a question presuming the Revolutionary War was fought for liberty/American idesls alone, then asked for my reconciliation.
Do you not recognize this?

"So how do you square your belief that the revolutionary war was not about liberty or American ideals, with your belief in America and it's ideals?"

Might as well work for CNN if that's how you ask questions.
It's like asking why someone doesn't believe in manmade climate change when tomorrow's forecast clearly outlines record breaking temperatures.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
?
Maybe it's confusing because it's not an explanation.

You proposed a question presuming the Revolutionary War was fought for liberty/American idesls alone, then asked for my reconciliation.
Do you not recognize this?

"So how do you square your belief that the revolutionary war was not about liberty or American ideals, with your belief in America and it's ideals?"

Might as well work for CNN if that's how you ask questions.
It's like asking why someone doesn't believe in manmade climate change when tomorrow's forecast clearly outlines record breaking temperatures.
I've asked a straight forward question that you're flat refusing to answer. Don't act like I'm the one who should be working for CNN, my man.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I've asked a straight forward question that you're flat refusing to answer. Don't act like I'm the one who should be working for CNN, my man.
"there were multiple agendas in play, and I believe in the one that was marketed to the commoner of that era as it resonates with commoners of every era. However, if that was the only impetus for revolution, we'd have had all the revolutions already and would be living in a free and just society."

- sparkuri @sparkuri, probably.