General Do you think Trump won the election?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you think Trump won the election?

• Total voters

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
That has to do with business deals and sending jobs overseas.
But the Dems are killing it in the jobs numbers and American manufacturing jobs.

Has Biden made any business deals with China that have him giving up that booty?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
But the Dems are killing it in the jobs numbers and American manufacturing jobs.

Has Biden made any business deals with China that have him giving up that booty?
You still believing all their "the economy is killing it" stories?

M

member 1013

Any tiny chance is a chance too large given the stakes.
there is statistically at least a tiny chance any person eligible to be President will fuck it up and start a world war, what a silly thing to say. you are silly. i love you doe

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Question:
Are elections only to be trusted when a Republican wins?
Both sides and more often than we can ever imagine. From the local level, all the way up to the President. I truly believe the majority of these crooks have been installed, not elected, for decades.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Both sides and more often than we can ever imagine. From the local level, all the way up to the President. I truly believe the majority of these crooks have been installed, not elected, for decades.
Fuck that both sides shit. If Trump wants to win an election he has to get the votes. If he wants to try to steal the election after he's lost it, he has to convince a judge. He didn't bring anything but CTs and inept attorneys and couldn't win a single case.

But he won. Sure he did.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck that both sides shit. If Trump wants to win an election he has to get the votes. If he wants to try to steal the election after he's lost it, he has to convince a judge. He didn't bring anything but CTs and inept attorneys and couldn't win a single case.

But he won. Sure he did.
The best part of Trump round 1 was his destruction of the old GOP during the primaries. Paul Ryan's retirement was a great accomplishment.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The best part of Trump round 1 was his destruction of the old GOP during the primaries. Paul Ryan's retirement was a great accomplishment.
I could almost agree if he hadn't replaced the old GOP with a group of yes men united under the Everybody Cheats but Donald Trump banner, full of conspiracy theories and "no fair!" nonsense.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
*Laughs in John Bolton*
The only thing Bolton got during Trump's term was bad publicity.

“He has strong views on things but that’s okay. I actually temper John, which is pretty amazing,” Trump said Thursday during an Oval Office press conference. “I’m the one that tempers him. That’s okay. I have different sides. I have John Bolton and other people that are a little more dovish than him. I like John.”

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The only thing Bolton got during Trump's term was bad publicity.

“He has strong views on things but that’s okay. I actually temper John, which is pretty amazing,” Trump said Thursday during an Oval Office press conference. “I’m the one that tempers him. That’s okay. I have different sides. I have John Bolton and other people that are a little more dovish than him. I like John.”

Trump tends to act like an ally to those he's knows are corrupt, so he can put them out in the public eye to be exposed. Dr Oz is his latest victim.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Trump tends to act like an ally to those he's knows are corrupt, so he can put them out in the public eye to be exposed. Dr Oz is his latest victim.
How do Y'all Reconcile the fact that you are anti covid vax with the fact that President Trump has had and endorses the vaccine. He was President when the vaccine was made.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
How do Y'all Reconcile the fact that you are anti covid vax with the fact that President Trump has had and endorses the vaccine. He was President when the vaccine was made.
I'm not anti-vax at all friend. I'm not vaxxed and I've had covid atleast once. I'm just against mandates. It's also not political with me because even when Trump was talking about getting vaccines ready I had my concerns then as well because they came out so fast. Even if Trump was still President I don't think I would've gotten vaxxed...

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I'd tell you, but I don't want the black helicopters to take me away. By the way- birds aren't real- they're government surveillance drones.