General Do you think Trump won the election?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you think Trump won the election?

• Total voters

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If Trump came out and announced he had indeed lost the election would any of our strong supporters here accept that and put it to rest? This isn’t some trap where I’m gonna dig up some link or out of context thing. I’m wondering if he admitted this would you take him at face value or would you then believe he was blackmaled, bribed, threatened or whatever. What would it take to accept the official results?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If Trump came out and announced he had indeed lost the election would any of our strong supporters here accept that and put it to rest? This isn’t some trap where I’m gonna dig up some link or out of context thing. I’m wondering if he admitted this would you take him at face value or would you then believe he was blackmaled, bribed, threatened or whatever. What would it take to accept the official results?
He got booed at his own rally when he told people to get vaccinated. Fuck no would they accept his concession.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Hey. Wild @Wild why

Don't you stop being a cunt and listen to wet dream by wet leg.

Just listen to what they are listening too.
Listen to wet leg you idiot.

Its like the prodigy in the 90s.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tell me you haven't watched a single hearing without telling me you haven't watched a single hearing.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He got booed at his own rally when he told people to get vaccinated. Fuck no would they accept his concession.
I’m not trying to be funny. I wanna find out what his supporters feel is needed to move on. I didn’t want Trudeau to win but I told myself “if he can legalize weed I’ll consider his time in office a success”. It’s good to hold yourself accountable.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Only his clone would say such a thing.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I’m not trying to be funny.
I wasn't either. I mean, I used a humorous delivery but some people just aren't going to be convinced.

I wanna find out what his supporters feel is needed to move on.
I think "his supporters" is much too broad of a brush. People like to pretend that everyone who voted for Trump thinks the election was stolen, but it's fairly obvious to me that if that were the case, you'd be having massive protests across the country like you did with BLM. Not one explosion of stupidity with a couple thousand people.

I didn’t want Trudeau to win but I told myself “if he can legalize weed I’ll consider his time in office a success”.
and that's a mature position to take, but given that Trump wasn't given that leeway for his 4 years, I don't see any reason to expect it to go back the other way. It's no longer about what's best and it's about "being right".

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tell me you haven't watched a single hearing without telling me you haven't watched a single hearing.
Our mutual love of synth wave is what keeps us from engaging directly. I’m ok with that.
I think "his supporters" is much too broad of a brush. People like to pretend that everyone who voted for Trump thinks the election was stolen, but it's fairly obvious to me that if that were the case, you'd be having massive protests across the country like you did with BLM. Not one explosion of stupidity with a couple thousand people.
Supporters is accurate here in this thread according to title. I’m speaking to those who are in support the stop the steal thing and can’t I seem to get a reply.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Supporters is accurate here in this thread according to title. I’m speaking to those who are in support the stop the steal thing and can’t I seem to get a reply.
Fair point.

I think there was fuckery with the election, it's easy to see, but I don't think that there was a bunch of fake or stolen ballots, so I can't answer that for you. Good luck getting an answer.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m not trying to be funny. I wanna find out what his supporters feel is needed to move on. I didn’t want Trudeau to win but I told myself “if he can legalize weed I’ll consider his time in office a success”. It’s good to hold yourself accountable.
We already moved on. We're waiting until 2024 for the fun to resume.

M

member 1013

We already moved on. We're waiting until 2024 for the fun to resume.
waiting for him to return like a messiah is not how i would define moving on but okurr

if that’s not what you meant you worded it
poorly and i accept no blame