General Do you think Trump won the election?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you think Trump won the election?

• Total voters

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
No, but why does Trump get a pass?
I mean given the Abraham accords and a few other things Kushner ended up being pretty damn good at his job and as far as we know there's no accusations of Trumps kids collecting huge amounts of money in foreign countries, selling their "art" for ridiculous amounts of $ where we have no way of knowing who's buying, and or videos of them smoking crack and banging questionably legal age prostitutes.

But other than that yea totally the same.

But he doesn't get a pass for nepotism. Trump was notoriously bad and appointing people around him. A lot of them got fired/left.
Neither should Joe/Any of our politicians. Like Pelosi and Her husband.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Were you born in 2017?
they must have missed the Bush hanging chad episode or Russian collusion stuff.

For the record this shit isn't good when either side do it. But this isn't a new phenomenon that is singularly evil that started with Trump.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Don't bother. They're not comparable. I'm not dumb enough to fall for the bullshit.
you're right they aren't comparable. One involved collusion from sitting presidents political party/doj, corrupt warrants, corrupt fbi officials, and false leaks to colluding news organizations.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I mean given the Abraham accords and a few other things Kushner ended up being pretty damn good at his job and as far as we know there's no accusations of Trumps kids collecting huge amounts of money in foreign countries,
How much money did Kushner and Ivanka make while holding positions in the White House?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
How much money did Kushner and Ivanka make while holding positions in the White House?
no idea i would imagine < what they both made in the business world. But what i'm more concerned with is if there any is credible accusations or evidence they gained it from foreign countries peddling influence and having their business partners meet in the white house with their father? Like the current guy.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
no idea i would imagine < what they both made in the business world. But what i'm more concerned with is if there any is credible accusations or evidence they gained it from foreign countries peddling influence and having their business partners meet in the white house with their father? Like the current guy.
What do you consider credible evidence?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
So them making hundreds of millions of dollars while holding political positions is a baseless accusation?
Can you point me to any evidence of this? Unlike our boy hunter where there is loads of records of his shady deals I’ve yet to see you post anything other than your word where trumps kids have received “hundreds of millions” of dollars.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Can you point me to any evidence of this? Unlike our boy hunter where there is loads of records of his shady deals I’ve yet to see you post anything other than your word where trumps kids have received “hundreds of millions” of dollars.
Did Kushner not receive money from Saudi royals?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
12 pages in, how many of you have convinced anyone else that they are wrong and you are right?

Fucking hell, no one is making any progress convincing anyone of anything.

Just move on. Fucking UG/OG-level toxicity.
I made you a nice music thread.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

Here’s one of the numerous articles talking about it.

To be clear, I’m not excusing any of the Hunter Biden stuff. I just think it’s funny what people pick and choose to be ok with depending on if it’s the color tie they support. I also think it’s funny when people think I’m ok with Joe Biden or Hunter Biden. I’ve made it pretty clear that I think Joe Biden is a terrible president.

Oct 24, 2015

To be clear, I’m not excusing any of the Hunter Biden stuff. I just think it’s funny what people pick and choose to be ok with depending on if it’s the color tie they support. I also think it’s funny when people think I’m ok with Joe Biden or Hunter Biden. I’ve made it pretty clear that I think Joe Biden is a terrible president.
TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop and Joe sitting in a tree....

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016

Sketchy and should be properly investigated in the same vigor I hope all this hunter stuff is being done. Same should be done with both Clinton and Trumps foundations.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Selling a shit painting for $400k
And then keeping the buyer anonymous to "protect his identity"
Yeah, we’ve already discussed how I don’t think Hunter Biden deserves what he has, and clearly gets special treatment from daddy.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Especially in Arizona right now with the delay in counting votes from the election two days ago...