Lifestyle Do you tip your tattoo artist?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I didnt last time and feel shitty about it. I plan on repenting when i get some more ink, which may very well be today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'll throw a little something on top, depending on how much it costs and how satisfied I am with the result.

I tipped 10% on my last one, but mostly because it was expensive to begin with...basically the koi would have to magically lick my balls for me to go over 10% on this one.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Follow up with an "Everything happens for a reason" tramp stamp and your back will look like a teen girl's Facebook page.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iksUGi_h0M

I must live in this confusion
I must love to be confused
I must strike out in the darkness
Buy some time both new and used
Time to wander through the arches
Time to wonder at the ruins
Time to figure out exactly
What the hell I'm doing

All who wander are not lost
Just me, just me
Signals and wires both get crossed
Remember back when you got lost with me

I must to cling to that which kills me
I must lose my heart's desire
I must wind up worn and wasted
With a flatscreen for a fire
Will the stories make me happy?
Some facsimile thereof
Will they give directions that will
Lead me back to love?

Just me, just me

I must walk through walls of whispers
I must sleep 'neath sheets of rain
I must climb up to the basement
Just to slide back down again

Just me, just me
Remember back when you got lost
Remember back when you got lost

T

The Big Guy

I usually toss the artist some buds or shrooms. I only go after the shop is closed hes the manager so we smoke alot of weed and blast music. I typically spend 3-4 hours and pay 100$ per hour. Then you leave the man with some sticky nugs and set the next appointment

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I always tip him. Most of the time, he'll charge about $200-250. So I'll throw him an extra $50.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I have never tipped any of them. If they want $300 they should tell me $300. If they tell me $250, that’s what they are getting.

The only exception is when i went to an old guy and got a quote then went back a few weeks later. He said he was confused and shouldn’t have told me that low of an amount. He said he would honor it though because it he gave me his word. I respected that and threw him some extra.

T

The Big Guy

I have never tipped any of them. If they want $300 they should tell me $300. If they tell me $250, that’s what they are getting.

The only exception is when i went to an old guy and got a quote then went back a few weeks later. He said he was confused and shouldn’t have told me that low of an amount. He said he would honor it though because it he gave me his word. I respected that and threw him some extra.
Usually the shop takes half of the money. If its 300$ than the shop will take 150ish and the artist keeps the rest. The tip is all for the artist and usually taxfree

Most decent artists have a few grand on them at all times so dont feel bad if your a little cheap

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Follow up with an "Everything happens for a reason" tramp stamp and your back will look like a teen girl's Facebook page.
How about you go fuck yourself and mind your own fucking business instead of being a worthless cunt. Msybe try that.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How about you go fuck yourself and mind your own fucking business instead of being a worthless cunt. Msybe try that.
I imagine I'd be pretty upset if I too got a tattoo of something young girls like to quote on Facebook.

Fortunately I'll never know for sure.