Do you want Fight Night threads for other promotions?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Like ONE, LFA, CES? I can create them and add them to the calendar, but these threads didn't get much action in the past, so I don't want to spend the time or clutter Cageside, if there wont be much interest.

Let me know, thanks.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It'd be cool but not needed.
I doubt there would be any use except for the bigger Rizin events.

This may be more in Splinty @Splinty's wheelhouse but it would be nice if there was a reminder near the top of the forums that actually told you what events were live. There were times when if I had known that an event was taking place that I probably would have watched it but it just slipped past me.

But even with that, I doubt we need a special thread about them unless it would make it easier for the Live Event Reminder.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This may be more in Splinty @Splinty's wheelhouse but it would be nice if there was a reminder near the top of the forums that actually told you what events were live. There were times when if I had known that an event was taking place that I probably would have watched it but it just slipped past me.

I can rig something. Behind the scenes I'm in the process of deconstructing what we've built to move some things forward. That's actually taking a lot more time than I expected to both keep things running but also set things up to move forward.

Always easier to start from scratch then it is to upgrade. But it's coming and will keep the idea more prominently featuring the event calendar in some way

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Would you mind taking ownership of those Jason? Creating the threads and adding them to the calendar? I can handle UFC and Bellator.

sparkuri @sparkuri, you wanna take ownership of all RIZIN events?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Would you mind taking ownership of those Jason? Creating the threads and adding them to the calendar? I can handle UFC and Bellator.

sparkuri @sparkuri, you wanna take ownership of all RIZIN events?
My pleasure.
Hand me the keys and I'm off.
There are a few sporting events I would like to do also in ot and I have some other ideas about that.
For the most part obscure events can just be requested whenever someone is interested.
I'm more than happy to help coordinate efforts, it's always been my desire to see the calendar filled.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My pleasure.
Hand me the keys and I'm off.
There are a few sporting events I would like to do also in ot and I have some other ideas about that.
For the most part obscure events can just be requested whenever someone is interested.
I'm more than happy to help coordinate efforts, it's always been my desire to see the calendar filled.
You own it sir. Thanks for the help.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Thanks for posting these fight night threads.

I definitely tune into all the big name cards and sometimes, if I’m really bored, I’ll tune into all the lesser-named ones.

I like the way things are now. The main big names posted and the lesser name ones, seems like the certain individuals take the initiative to post the ones they find interesting.

I appreciate the fuck outta all of u who r spending ur own time to do all this.