Lifestyle Doctor stink gash

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Doctor dumped boyfriend because he criticised the smell of her vagina - and wants other women to follow suit

Doctor dumped boyfriend because he criticised the smell of her vagina – and wants other women to follow suit

Dr Jen Gunter spoke out after commenting on recent reports that women have been using Vicks VapoRub to cleanse their vaginas
DOCTOR has urged other women to break up with any partners who criticise their vaginas - after sharing her own personal experience with a nasty fella.

Dr Jen Gunter spoke out after commenting on recent reports that women have been using Vicks VapoRub to cleanse their vaginas.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Wut?

I know, being a virgim, that I can’t verify, but don’t women have vagina’s....not men, right?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol at packing vapor rub in their cunts .it sounds like a 4chan troll.you know what works even better? Pepper spray

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
women are so stupid lol these are the same chicks who were convinced to bleach their asshole a few years ago

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cucumbers have tiny, microscopic insects on them......one of my old clients owned a cucumber farm. There are pests that eat cucumbers and then those they release to kill the pests. They come out of a bag no bigger than a seed bag and you can’t see them. I said “I don’t believe you Ron, don’t see em.” He said, “ Robbie you gotta look at them with a microscope but don’t ever shove a cucumber up your ass, your wife’s ass or her pussy”.........never forgot that

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck ahaha ^

What's that mint shower gel in the UK? Even that tingles, fuck knows what Vicks would feel like.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Lol at packing vapor rub in their cunts .it sounds like a 4chan troll.you know what works even better? Pepper spray
A couple months ago my 74 year old Uncle was telling me about whores using vicks as lube. I couldnt tell if he was trolling me or telling me something I never would have tried otherwise. I was down to try fucking using vicks but the GF wasnt receptive at all. Maybe this article will convince her

So instead of fixing the problem, she wants to normalize her foul odour by trying to shift blame and shame to any man who dare criticize the hygiene....
I don't like the way a lot of people seem to think these days.