Lifestyle Doctor stink gash

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
So instead of fixing the problem, she wants to normalize her foul odour by trying to shift blame and shame to any man who dare criticize the hygiene....
I don't like the way a lot of people seem to think these days.
Fat became overweight, became full figured. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Cucumbers have tiny, microscopic insects on them......one of my old clients owned a cucumber farm. There are pests that eat cucumbers and then those they release to kill the pests. They come out of a bag no bigger than a seed bag and you can’t see them. I said “I don’t believe you Ron, don’t see em.” He said, “ Robbie you gotta look at them with a microscope but don’t ever shove a cucumber up your ass, your wife’s ass or her pussy”.........never forgot that
You are a strange bird sometimes.....

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"Price check on vagiclean aisle 5. I repeat, price check on vagiclean aisle 5. That's vagiclean - we got a customer down here with a full on falopian fungus. She's bakin a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough."

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
So instead of fixing the problem, she wants to normalize her foul odour by trying to shift blame and shame to any man who dare criticize the hygiene....
I don't like the way a lot of people seem to think these days.
For some women their odor might normally be foul but to some men it will be fine and what attracts them. Some guys smell weird too.

For some women their odor might normally be foul but to some men it will be fine and what attracts them. Some guys smell weird too.
yes, but what's that got to do with what you quoted?