Does anyone know if the guests are real?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If you are a guest, I want you to set up an account and post a response here......I am not affiliated with the site, believe me, they steer clear of involvement with me at all costs.......just curious who you are

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If you are a guest, I want you to set up an account and post a response here......I am not affiliated with the site, believe me, they steer clear of involvement with me at all costs.......just curious who you are

Lol guests are real. Some are Google users who came across a topic they like.

Sexy women threads vet pingd a lot, but those people aren't always mma fans. So they come for our women but don't stay for the MMA

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015

Sexy women threads vet pingd a lot, but those people aren't always mma fans. So they come for our women but don't stay for the MMA
TMMAC: Come for the women, stay for the MMA...if you want :)

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My best guess is they are some script Splinty @Splinty wrote to generate more clicks and views per day so when they start advertising they can command a higher asking price.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

Come for the women stay for the men

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
When we had the lub forums and LETUSBANG forums up. A high percentage of guests were bots. Like 20% or sometimes a bit more. Not saying it is here. But it was there.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

So my shirtless pic in the training forum is probably reason for half of the guests in the last few days. I'll be on the cover of Playgirl soon without my knowledge. :(

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
When we had the lub forums and LETUSBANG forums up. A high percentage of guests were bots. Like 20% or sometimes a bit more. Not saying it is here. But it was there.
sherdog has a lot of bots