does anyone know the name of that one game?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
It was released maybe a year or two ago, you just control and switch between cameras helping some woman with her tasks on a space station. I would like to play it. Btw playing who wants to be a millionaire and its a great fun for the entire family

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
haha it was right? all I did was ask her "ok google. what is the game where 'you just control and switch between cameras helping some woman with her tasks on a space station'"

she's wicked smaht tho
lol thats awesome. Is it something like alexa or siri? Dont they spy on you? I am pretty sure if I owned that I would end up in prison for the rest of my life in no time. But my communist country easily finds all sort of ways to daily spy on us so its a moot point. And yes, you nailed it. Or that machine of yours to be precise

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
lol thats awesome. Is it something like alexa or siri? Dont they spy on you? I am pretty sure if I owned that I would end up in prison for the rest of my life in no time. But my communist country easily finds all sort of ways to daily spy on us so its a moot point. And yes, you nailed it. Or that machine of yours to be precise
haha its totally spying non stop. like I will speak to someone in my apartment about a book, and then the next time I go on Instagram, the very first advertisement will be that book

its like Siri, but for android. so instead of "hey siri" u say "ok google" and then ask a question, or say "set an alarm for 15 minutes from now" and this hot chick goes and does it

its kind of awesome, despite the fact that she's a peeping tom 24/7

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
to be fair if I asked my microwave the same question loud enough so my neighbor would hear it he would immediately knock on my door to tell me the answer. Right before he would report me to the police for not wearing a mask so I would be sent to concentration camp

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
haha its totally spying non stop. like I will speak to someone in my apartment about a book, and then the next time I go on Instagram, the very first advertisement will be that book

its like Siri, but for android. so instead of "hey siri" u say "ok google" and then ask a question, or say "set an alarm for 15 minutes from now" and this hot chick goes and does it

its kind of awesome, despite the fact that she's a peeping tom 24/7
just dont fall in love with it like joachim phoenix in "her" so you dont end up fucking a mobile phone

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
just dont fall in love with it like joachim phoenix in "her" so you dont end up fucking a mobile phone
I'm in the minority in that I loved that movie. saw it in a theater actually by myself (usually only see star wars in theaters)

a operating system girlfriend with Scarlett johansenns voice is my ideal gf tho lol

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
so rigjt now, is there an empty bowl of cheetahs and empty cans of mountai dew laying around?

gaming is so addictive. when I was laying witcher 3, I would put in like 12 hours a day on that game lol
how long did it take you to finish witcher? I completed every mission, main and side, except maybe horse races. I am not into that. Finished it plus both dlc in 233 hours and 43 minutes

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
how long did it take you to finish witcher? I completed every mission, main and side, except maybe horse races. I am not into that. Finished it plus both dlc in 233 hours and 43 minutes
It's the first gaming system I ever owned and hadn't played anything (asides tiger woods golf on my friends wi) since n64 (ocarina of time, bond and shit)

so im not a good gamer ... Its been awhile since I played in 2015 or 2016, but I have over 400 hours on it lol. I would just run around or ride around, climbing stuff and look at the landscapes lol. and I also sucked at the gameplay probably

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
and I have both dlcs. I think I beat the blood and wine one. but not the other ... wasn't blood and wine the second to come out tho?? maybe I've now beaten them both. or at least gotten halfway through blood and wine

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
It's the first gaming system I ever owned and hadn't played anything (asides tiger woods golf on my friends wi) since n64 (ocarina of time, bond and shit)

so im not a good gamer ... Its been awhile since I played in 2015 or 2016, but I have over 400 hours on it lol. I would just run around or ride around, climbing stuff and look at the landscapes lol. and I also sucked at the gameplay probably
nice, yes blood and wine is the second/last dlc

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
nice, yes blood and wine is the second/last dlc
I feel like I got them both and didn't play them for awhile. and may have just played blood and wine first cause I had gotten to the Toussaint part of the books and wanted to see that magical land

thats be sick if I turn on the system tomorrow and I haven't played the other dlc. I miss that game. so good!