Lifestyle Does Anyone Own an Air Fryer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just got a new oven that air frys. Haven't had a chance to try it yet though.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I got one about 6 months ago. My mom went on and on about how she used it for everything. So far the only thing I’ve used it for is French fries and tater tots. The fries took a long time to cook and aren’t as good as the old fashioned oil deep fryer. I’ll keep using it though because it has to be more healthy.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
No, but I want one. I am buying this first though, for the new deck.

Fuck. I want one of those too. I wanted to get one of those "Green Eggs" when they got so popular a while ago but they were out of my price range. Writing this I realize I should look on Kijiji for used ones. I bet a lot of people bought those during the craze, never used them and are selling.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fuck. I want one of those too. I wanted to get one of those "Green Eggs" when they got so popular a while ago but they were out of my price range. Writing this I realize I should look on Kijiji for used ones. I bet a lot of people bought those during the craze, never used them and are selling.
If you still want a ceramic smoker, and you have a Menards in your area....here ya go. This is on my wish list too, but that barrel smoker is first & foremost.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
No, but I want one. I am buying this first though, for the new deck.

Seems lie it would be good for disposing bodies.
If not, then what the heck is it for?

Namaste

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Seems lie it would be good for disposing bodies.
If not, then what the heck is it for?

Namaste
Low and slow cooking meats (ribs, pork shoulders, brisket, etc) and you can use it as a charcoal grill as well for searing steaks at high heat, grilling burgers, chicken, brats, etc.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just looked at kijiji big green egg ontario ads. Lowest I seen on front page was $1900 most the rest were deceptive "BIG GREEN EGG lid $950"

"BIG GREEN EGG end tables $350"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just looked at kijiji big green egg ontario ads. Lowest I seen on front page was $1900 most the rest were deceptive "BIG GREEN EGG lid $950"

"BIG GREEN EGG end tables $350"
Paying for the name. Walls a little thicker than the cheaper models but not $1500 worth.