Society Does anyone still doubt man-made climate change?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Eh?

What are you on about?

written records aren’t always the most accurate?

How would you do it?

Smear feces against a wall?
Do you know how they counted bison when they came up with those really high numbers?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
No, they aren't. The numbers are increasing.

It absolutely is. Across North America they're tearing them down as they realize the issues they create.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Lol. When you reach bottom anything is up.

Dude.

I’ve made it my mission on here not to insult anyone on here unless they are a special type of moron.

I like it here and don’t want to banned.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
When you reach bottom anything is up.
That's the point. Going from 350 to 500 000 and the number continues to increase is an incredible accomplishment. North America is the only continent in the world where native wildlife numbers are consistently increasing in some cases (Whitetail deer) there are more today than there were at the time of first European contact.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yes. He started off by saying that salmon runs are not worth fucking with and finished by saying he likes the idea of hydro. I do to, but when the rubber meets the road its nothing but problems.
I swear to god.

You read what you want to read

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes. He started off by saying that salmon runs are not worth fucking with and finished by saying he likes the idea of hydro. I do to, but when the rubber meets the road its nothing but problems.
I think there has to be a better way than interrupting the natural flow of a creek river

I still think it can work but has to be different than the first few generations of Dams that went in on the US west coast

without hydro and dams my town is a flood land, my house is above the flood plain but most of the city isn't

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think there has to be a better way than interrupting the natural flow of a creek river

I still think it can work but has to be different than the first few generations of Dams that went in on the US west coast

without hydro and dams my town is a flood land, my house is above the flood plain but most of the city isn't
Yeah, we got fucked up here last year and it turns out it was because of damn mismanagement.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, we got fucked up here last year and it turns out it was because of damn mismanagement.
makes me realize that you can't trust a dam
my ideal swelling location is well above the worst scenario water level/flood level

same goes for the ocean

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

I think this is what he doesn’t. Get.

China has the power to move 3 million people at the stroke. Of a pen.

Not a tweet.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
if earthquake safe maybe...still seems like flirting with the devil/disaster

humans do love them some energy
If memory serves the Fukushima reactors were like 50 year old technology, and even then it took a series of mistake that lead to the meltdown.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If memory serves the Fukushima reactors were like 50 year old technology, and even then it took a series of mistake that lead to the meltdown.
ya...still hard to trust
I think that tech is still in use many places

I don't know jack about nuclear power

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
ya...still hard to trust
I think that tech is still in use many places

I don't know jack about nuclear power
It's the only thing we have that's actually eco-friendly as far as I'm aware.

Windmills are Hell on anything that flies, specifically bats, and solar means a lot of really bad strip mining. I personally have no love for fossil fuels, but if we're going to make the switch we need to make sure it's actually a better alternative and not just an alternative.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's the only thing we have that's actually eco-friendly as far as I'm aware.

Windmills are Hell on anything that flies, specifically bats, and solar means a lot of really bad strip mining. I personally have no love for fossil fuels, but if we're going to make the switch we need to make sure it's actually a better alternative and not just an alternative.

We are getting there and it’s electric.

And hopefully imo magnets