Society Does anyone still doubt man-made climate change?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
wonder if they are using direct energy weapons down under
Don't know, haven't seen satellite explosions like California, but many fire-fighters have said this fire acting weird and the fire flipped a firetruck upside down, but like the Californian fires, it seems to coincidentally be clearing the land for proposed high speed rails.

Fires.

Proposed high speed rail lines.

M

member 3289

Don't know, haven't seen satellite explosions like California, but many fire-fighters have said this fire acting weird and the fire flipped a firetruck upside down, but like the Californian fires, it seems to coincidentally be clearing the land for proposed high speed rails.

Fires.

Proposed high speed rail lines.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
personally i wouldnt mid if the winters were 5-10 degrees warmer and the summer lasted a little longer. climate change would be doing canada a favor
At first I was gonna say fuck that noise but then I remembered where I'm at in California the coldest it gets is somewhere around the 30*F/1*C which is probably the high for you guys at best in the winter lol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And that right there is the problem with nuclear power. On paper, with all the right safety measures, it's fine. Unfortunately there's no guarantees for the future and human greed and error will always fuk that up. Corporations will always be pushing the safety to the limits for profit. And even if a brand new, state of the art facility is built in a good country now with all the right intentions, who's to say that country won't be a poor, war torn country in another 50 years that can't afford the upkeep and on the way to an imminent disaster?
Following that chain of logic we might as well do nothing at all. Climate change requires a global effort regardless of the solution.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
its hilarious to me that these types of fires were predicted back in the 70's and 80's. the tree huggers just didnt want to listen and now this is what we have. tree huggers are the cause of this mess not some climate scam.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
its hilarious to me that these types of fires were predicted back in the 70's and 80's. the tree huggers just didnt want to listen and now this is what we have. tree huggers are the cause of this mess not some climate scam.
I haven't really looked into it so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Is this about cuttiing down dead trees? Or just limiting logging overall?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Basically, he's saying environmentalist have severely endangered the forests of California with their bullshit litigation. Controlled burns are necessary to clear forests of fuel, but for 20 years activists have gotten their way. But when the fires break out, everyone is more than happy to ring the "climate change" bell and ignore the fact that they created the hazard.

It reminds me of the folks that hate hunters but then bitch about overpopulated deer eating their landscape plants in the suburbs.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Global warming is fake because there is no globe, the earth is flat...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They're not really horrible for the environment per se. They are horrible for the people that live in the path of the dam.

Millions of Chinese people lost their homes when they danmed the yellow River but the Chinese built new cities for them to move into.

Sure they lost their old way of life and the old folk are still screwing but the younglings were gifted a present out of rural poverty that they would never have had without the dam.

They are building more in a way only a dictatorship can. It's modernization on a grand scale.

Shouldn't the Chinese have a chance of life you were gifted by dent of being born in a nation that did all this a hundred years ago?

You can't pull the drawbridge now and say you can't have what we have. You're not an imperial power anymore.

So we have to find solutions. And the Chinese are.
the Chinese and Indians are also fucking their environment (and the world to a certain degree) in ways only a dictatorship can. When the US and Europe went through this phase of modernization, we didn't do it with 3B people.

the solution is better government in both places, but our government only has money for killing people and breaking things.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
There always has been rapid fluctuations with cold and hot weathers waaaay before humans

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Only Australian in a 2km radius that didnt lose his house. He cleared about 250 trees from his property, against Australian bylaws. Cost him $100,000 in fines, but his family is alive and he still has a home.

https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/01/dickheads-cost-lives/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
tree huggers and liberals are also the reason we have the plastic mess we are in now. all the environmental problems we have now have been started by liberals