Does Blonde Charles Olivera go in the Pantheon?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I feel like he has to. Blonde Oliveira's resume is very close to being better than the guy being sold as the divisions GOAT.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who he has beat and how’s he’s done it is incredibly impressive. The fight will never happen but I’ll just go ahead and claim he’d finish Khabib in 3. Real Estate Al box him up on short notice ?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Who he has beat and how’s he’s done it is incredibly impressive. The fight will never happen but I’ll just go ahead and claim he’d finish Khabib in 3. Real Estate Al box him up on short notice ?
Al got jabbed too death.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's going to be funny when he lays the smackdown on Islam.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Oliveira is a good example of how being a champion can truly change you. A lot of times we attribute this to peaking at the right point or increased confidence, but I also wonder how much the money and prestige of being champ just means more people are more willing and able to spend more time training to sharpen you.