General Does My Wife Think I’m An Incel?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was all set to paint my living room today. I bought the paint had the room all prepped. Then yesterday my wife tells me she hired her friend to do it. This friend is the mother of my daughter’s best friend so my wife has only known her a couple months. Apparently she used to have a painting business and could use the cash. That is all fine. I hate painting and I’m happy not to do it. I was planning on going fishing today, but then my wife asked me to be around the house in case her friend needs me to move any furniture, take down any lights etc. I would have loved to go fishing but okay, makes sense.

Here’s the thing that bothers me, this is a very attractive woman. My wife has me spending the day alone with her without any hint of worry. It really hurts. Does she not realize my worth on the open market. Does she have no understanding of my raw magnetism? This woman is 28 and I am a young man in my 40s. Does my wife think this woman would never bang a man of my age? My wife knows I’m a good man and I don’t cheat. But it really bothers me that she doesn’t understand the fucking sexual lightening bolt she slapped a ring on.

I’m a beautiful, vibrant man, with a lot to offer, and I don’t think my wife realizes it.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
She know's your a good man, and she will chop your dick off if you do anything.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I was all set to paint my living room today. I bought the paint had the room all prepped. Then yesterday my wife tells me she hired her friend to do it. This friend is the mother of my daughter’s best friend so my wife has only known her a couple months. Apparently she used to have a painting business and could use the cash. That is all fine. I hate painting and I’m happy not to do it. I was planning on going fishing today, but then my wife asked me to be around the house in case her friend needs me to move any furniture, take down any lights etc. I would have loved to go fishing but okay, makes sense.

Here’s the thing that bothers me, this is a very attractive woman. My wife has me spending the day alone with her without any hint of worry. It really hurts. Does she not realize my worth on the open market. Does she have no understanding of my raw magnetism? This woman is 28 and I am a young man in my 40s. Does my wife think this woman would never bang a man of my age? My wife knows I’m a good man and I don’t cheat. But it really bothers me that she doesn’t understand the fucking sexual lightening bolt she slapped a ring on.
The reason you're being left alone with her is so your wife can go and cheat on you. She's putting you in that situation so that she can accuse you of it first.

Your marriage is as good as over, I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Ok that's a kind of weird thing I would not set up without talking to my husband about it first...?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
My wife just got home and said to her friend “So was ‘Old Dickless’ here any help to you at all?”.
Then she threw a glass of wine in my face and they both laughed.
I’m downstairs in the laundry room just shaking.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
My wife just got home and said to her friend “So was ‘Old Dickless’ here any help to you at all?”.

Get the fuck back upstairs and finish dinner or she really will be mad.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's it, grab the yak and go assault some carp!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

I’m a beautiful, vibrant man, with a lot to offer, and I don’t think my wife realizes it.
Join tinder and test your marketability by seeing if your magnetism is that strong. All of the chicks in there say “looking for long term relationship, no hookups”, but after 1 date they lose that motto and will either want to have sex with you or want you to be a friend

Let’s see your results

Oh yeah, and use that corona virus hair pic as your profile pic

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Join tinder and test your marketability by seeing if your magnetism is that strong. All of the chicks in there say “looking for long term relationship, no hookups”, but after 1 date they lose that motto and will either want to have sex with you or want you to be a friend

Let’s see your results

Oh yeah, and use that corona virus hair pic as your profile pic
I'm trying to work out do you want to fuck him or be fucked by him?

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I only read the title and without knowing you or her or any sort of backstory at all.... shit I don't even remember your username.

I'm gonna say yes

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I only read the title and without knowing you or her or any sort of backstory at all.... shit I don't even remember your username.

I'm gonna say yes

He's up in the dining room now being berated about the fact he didn't get fresh parmesan

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ok that's a kind of weird thing I would not set up without talking to my husband about it first...?
No matter what person you brought into the house after talking about “please don’t try to have sex with the help” that’ll be your
husbands first thought when introduced.

Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken looks at the ground 99% of the time. He’s not a threat in any way shape or form.