General Does @Passive Jay have any balls?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
He's a confirmed fake account that's just having fun soooooo....you might not want to double down with you being the same.
I didn't really pay attention to any of that and I didn't trust someone who's entire life on here is fake as a source. I have posted enough pics of drugs on scales, women in my bed and other shit that anyone who thinks I'm fake is a retard. I've been posting here and over there like 7 years now. No pics came back fake. I'm not smart enough to pull that off

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I didn't really pay attention to any of that and I didn't trust someone who's entire life on here is fake as a source. I have posted enough pics of drugs on scales, women in my bed and other shit that anyone who thinks I'm fake is a retard. I've been posting here and over there like 7 years now. No pics came back fake. I'm not smart enough to pull that off
Putting a dime bag on a scale doesn't make you real bruh.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
no one is accusing you of pretending to be a piece of shit

j/k

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
For what it's worth I don't think I've ever called you fake and if I ever did I would call myself wrong because I believed your posts as long as I can remember.
I'm just kind of pointing out the humor in Casper's game here