General Does @Passive Jay have any balls?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
spurscommunity. I'm still there

I have been on the other site for funnies but don't really know it tbh.

What is all this about? Do you have a link

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
^ Found out how to escape the word filter. :)

Also, @Rhino is a good man. It was pretty fucked of Passive Jay @Passive Jay to migrate back over to his verbal abusers after receiving that nice gift.
He's a fucken moocher. If that guy could sit on his ass and do nothing for the rest of his life, while dipshits on forums fund him, he would.

Fucken crybaby with a woe is me attitude when there's fuck all wrong with him except he's lazy.

Spends his money on Simpsons tattoos and then begs for a paddling pool.

I've got no problem with helping people out, and I've received help myself. And it really helped me. But nah that dipshit should get off his ass for 6 months a year and stop expecting a handout.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
A few shitty comments here aimed at Jay. He hasn't hurt or insulted any of you, knock off being so cunty.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
read the first and last two pages of the thread over there. First time I've been there since I asked to have my account deleted...
Let me save some folks the pop-ups and adware AIDS you'll get by looking in to it.

basically, a long-time somebody in that cesspool (Fighting) said "wouldn't a podcast be neat?"
Jay and another guy(s) stepped up and started it using simple/free s/w and it was a hit. Probably because it didn't crash a couple times week, didn't cost money to participate, and didn't involve Kirik or Chris. The first two things are almost certainly related to the last thing on that list.

But then Fighting saw how popular it was and decided he wanted to do a podcast with his buddies, who were also buddies of Chris and Kirik, and they wanted to take the name away from Jay and his friends. So even though Fighting was too chickenshit to jump off the cliff and expose himself to ridicule if it failed, he wanted to claim ownership of the success because he said it first.

what a bunch of dildos.

For the record, we should start a podcast and do other things to grow the site and make it very lucrative.
somebody else should do it, but when they do, I want ownership and credit based on the above statement.

imma screen shot this post and forward it to Splinty @Splinty's lawyers and Wild @Wild's mother-in-law.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
A few shitty comments here aimed at Jay. He hasn't hurt or insulted any of you, knock off being so cunty.
Jay is gonna Jay.

Jay should just keep using the name and make them sue him over it to get it taken down.
The guy has nothing to lose, literally. What are the lawyers gonna take away...his birthday?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
read the first and last two pages of the thread over there. First time I've been there since I asked to have my account deleted...
Let me save some folks the pop-ups and adware AIDS you'll get by looking in to it.

basically, a long-time somebody in that cesspool (Fighting) said "wouldn't a podcast be neat?"
Jay and another guy(s) stepped up and started it using simple/free s/w and it was a hit. Probably because it didn't crash a couple times week, didn't cost money to participate, and didn't involve Kirik or Chris. The first two things are almost certainly related to the last thing on that list.

But then Fighting saw how popular it was and decided he wanted to do a podcast with his buddies, who were also buddies of Chris and Kirik, and they wanted to take the name away from Jay and his friends. So even though Fighting was too chickenshit to jump off the cliff and expose himself to ridicule if it failed, he wanted to claim ownership of the success because he said it first.

what a bunch of dildos.

For the record, we should start a podcast and do other things to grow the site and make it very lucrative.
somebody else should do it, but when they do, I want ownership and credit based on the above statement.

imma screen shot this post and forward it to Splinty @Splinty's lawyers and Wild @Wild's mother-in-law.
Fighting has always been an idiot. I'm glad his jimmies are rustled.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fighting has always been an idiot. I'm glad his jimmies are rustled.
He thinks very highly of himself, for sure. Comes off like an entitled douchebag, which doesn’t surprise me if he’s running in the same circles as the top men.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He's a fucken moocher. If that guy could sit on his ass and do nothing for the rest of his life, while dipshits on forums fund him, he would.

Fucken crybaby with a woe is me attitude when there's fuck all wrong with him except he's lazy.

Spends his money on Simpsons tattoos and then begs for a paddling pool.

I've got no problem with helping people out, and I've received help myself. And it really helped me. But nah that dipshit should get off his ass for 6 months a year and stop expecting a handout.
To be fair, if I could sit on my fatass and do nothing for the rest of my life, I’d be all over that shit too. Unfortunately, I have mouths to feed.