General Does @Passive Jay have any balls?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
To be fair, if I could sit on my fatass and do nothing for the rest of my life, I’d be all over that shit too. Unfortunately, I have mouths to feed.
J has a wife, a kid, a dog or two, and himself
him and his wife both collect unemployment part of the year because they work at the same country club

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A few shitty comments here aimed at Jay. He hasn't hurt or insulted any of you, knock off being so cunty.
He's a fucken lazy scammer. Do him a favor and make his flat footed ass work full time

I got done sugar coating that shit years back.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
read the first and last two pages of the thread over there. First time I've been there since I asked to have my account deleted...
Let me save some folks the pop-ups and adware AIDS you'll get by looking in to it.

basically, a long-time somebody in that cesspool (Fighting) said "wouldn't a podcast be neat?"
Jay and another guy(s) stepped up and started it using simple/free s/w and it was a hit. Probably because it didn't crash a couple times week, didn't cost money to participate, and didn't involve Kirik or Chris. The first two things are almost certainly related to the last thing on that list.

But then Fighting saw how popular it was and decided he wanted to do a podcast with his buddies, who were also buddies of Chris and Kirik, and they wanted to take the name away from Jay and his friends. So even though Fighting was too chickenshit to jump off the cliff and expose himself to ridicule if it failed, he wanted to claim ownership of the success because he said it first.

what a bunch of dildos.

For the record, we should start a podcast and do other things to grow the site and make it very lucrative.
somebody else should do it, but when they do, I want ownership and credit based on the above statement.

imma screen shot this post and forward it to Splinty @Splinty's lawyers and Wild @Wild's mother-in-law.
I'll be in charge of the podcast.

The pink podcast!

Each week we feature a pinked user and listen to them wail about how thier pinking was bullshit and which MoD is a hypocrite

Can have a quiz too.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'll be in charge of the podcast.

The pink podcast!

Each week we feature a pinked user and listen to them wail about how thier pinking was bullshit and which MoD is a hypocrite

Can have a quiz too.
nice.

i'm open to licensing my idea to you for your use.

M

member 603

^ Found out how to escape the word filter. :)

Also, @Rhino is a good man. It was pretty fucked of Passive Jay @Passive Jay to migrate back over to his verbal abusers after receiving that nice gift.
Always pay it forward.... I never expect anything from anyone, I've been taken care of by people in the past, so if I can help someone out, I will. Whether or not Passive Jay @Passive Jay did someone else wrong in some other forum, or whatever the story is, that was irrelevant to me.... I had an extra bass laying around (I have about 3 more I haven't opened/played in years, and usually use my same main 5 always), so he was a lucky recipient. I hope that he's playing it still.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
To be fair, if I could sit on my fatass and do nothing for the rest of my life, I’d be all over that shit too. Unfortunately, I have mouths to feed.
Must be tough for you working from home at a desk.

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
B.D. @B.D. response was spot on tell them to suck a dick and do your own thing
Look, Jay has issues, I don't think even he would deny that. I've had a bone or two to pick with him in the past, but I think most of his online problems come from a near complete lack of self awareness. He just does not seem capable of reading the room.

That said, he's a fairly harmless attention whore (admittedly) who took the idea and ran with it. From concept to completion in a matter of hours. I was legit impressed. And "fighting" had some sour grapes and went to the two fuckwits in charge trying to bogart the idea, which was not cool. And then paypal palmquist tried to squeeze a fucking nickel out of it because he saw genuine excitement and interaction. So of course he tried to monetize it for himself.

And when called onto the carpet for being the shifty, conniving motherfucker he is, paypal palmquist got butthurt, unstickied it and tried to deflect, deny, obfuscate and lie. And the tucked dick and promptly ran away like the cunt he is. I hope Jay and Ryan have all the success in the world and give some of very decent and good people over there a new way to interact with one another that cuts into more and more of the oh-gee's revenue streams. Fuck those two dickcheese cocksuckers in charge.

BTW, anyone using this as an opportunity to slam Jay here for their perception of his shortcomings is bitch made, straight up.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Always pay it forward.... I never expect anything from anyone, I've been taken care of by people in the past, so if I can help someone out, I will. Whether or not Passive Jay @Passive Jay did someone else wrong in some other forum, or whatever the story is, that was irrelevant to me.... I had an extra bass laying around (I have about 3 more I haven't opened/played in years, and usually use my same main 5 always), so he was a lucky recipient. I hope that he's playing it still.
You should probably eat a hamburger.

Just kidding, your way of thinking on this is exactly the way you should think when doing something for someone. Its selfish to to expect something in return for doing a good deed.

SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 isnt completely wrong either. Thats the dilemma here.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
You should ask Splinty @Splinty for a raise. You are the glue that holds this place together. Can you imagine how boujie and posh this place would be if we only had to depend on Splinty @Splinty and Leigh @Lee to make decisions.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
thats what pisses me about him the most. I have nothing against you being an attention whore, but at least be good looking or provide us with some interesting pictures and videos. However he is just a goof who cant run like a normal person posting videos of him eating oatmeal. Get your ugly mug off of my screen. He deserves zero attention and even less sympathy

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You should probably eat a hamburger.

Just kidding, your way of thinking on this is exactly the way you should think when doing something for someone. Its selfish to to expect something in return for doing a good deed.

SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 isnt completely wrong either. Thats the dilemma here.
I do plenty for people. I don't expect anything in return. Likewise people have helped me and I should have shown better thanks.

Jay is an attention whore. He'll mention in a selfie thread of his that his poor cat broke it's leg and because he's so humble he can't afford to save it.

When he had cancer, and was defending the second go fund me after targets got hit, he claimed it was to cover his loss of earnings, which he said were over 1k per week.in Detroit. And he has a wife.

Few months later he is far poorer than that , and assured me he makes nowhere near 1k a week. Dude is full of shit.

If I had ten grand to give towards a good cause, I could say honestly Jay, you choose how much you need based on honesty, he would take the fucken lot and start a thread asking for more.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I do plenty for people. I don't expect anything in return. Likewise people have helped me and I should have shown better thanks.

Jay is an attention whore. He'll mention in a selfie thread of his that his poor cat broke it's leg and because he's so humble he can't afford to save it.

When he had cancer, and was defending the second go fund me after targets got hit, he claimed it was to cover his loss of earnings, which he said were over 1k per week.in Detroit. And he has a wife.

Few months later he is far poorer than that , and assured me he makes nowhere near 1k a week. Dude is full of shit.

If I had ten grand to give towards a good cause, I could say honestly Jay, you choose how much you need based on honesty, he would take the fucken lot and start a thread asking for more.
You seem a little too emotional over this.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
You seem a little too emotional over this.
he is right and there was nothing emotional about his post. I am not going to pretend I dont feel disgust towards passive jay. He honestly repulses me, his face and his personality. It is not nice to say this about someone, but it is what it is. "I would kick him in his one functioning kidney if I met him" is what I would add if I didnt mind to be pinked

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm married with a kid, and just bought a lawn mower, can I start a gofundme on this site?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Look, Jay has issues, I don't think even he would deny that. I've had a bone or two to pick with him in the past, but I think most of his online problems come from a near complete lack of self awareness. He just does not seem capable of reading the room.

That said, he's a fairly harmless attention whore (admittedly) who took the idea and ran with it. From concept to completion in a matter of hours. I was legit impressed. And "fighting" had some sour grapes and went to the two fuckwits in charge trying to bogart the idea, which was not cool. And then paypal palmquist tried to squeeze a fucking nickel out of it because he saw genuine excitement and interaction. So of course he tried to monetize it for himself.

And when called onto the carpet for being the shifty, conniving motherfucker he is, paypal palmquist got butthurt, unstickied it and tried to deflect, deny, obfuscate and lie. And the tucked dick and promptly ran away like the cunt he is. I hope Jay and Ryan have all the success in the world and give some of very decent and good people over there a new way to interact with one another that cuts into more and more of the oh-gee's revenue streams. Fuck those two dickcheese cocksuckers in charge.

BTW, anyone using this as an opportunity to slam Jay here for their perception of his shortcomings is bitch made, straight up.
Spot on man