General Does TMMAC need to "unionize"?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Seems like there's a lot of drama about posters being pinked/banned, or getting angry with a decision and leaving.

I wonder if it would be more productive if there was a "rep" who could plead the case of a poster if they disagree with a mod decision. So instead of having two guys angrily messaging each other, you could have a calm third party to "middle man" the discussion. Maybe two cool heads could hammer out a deal where a punishment is reduced, or even overturned. Or the verdict could be upheld and the rep could better communicate where the mod is coming from. Nobody really wants to see posters leave, and maybe better communication could prevent that.

And this isn't an anti-mod thing. Personally, I think the mods do a hell of a job. The triple pinking of Sensoria was probably the best modding I've ever seen. Award winning moderation for sure.

M

member 3289

Also no one on my ignore list.

Besides those two demands, I'm in.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The bosses could just appoint an ombudsman. He'd require two-thirds approval from the members of course.

Would have to be a real man of the people. Could be a chick too I guess; progress and all I suppose.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Attention Leigh @Leigh

There has been a petition raised by a member to extend the current pinkings by one week.

It currently has two co-signers as of 7:36 EST.
I think anybody celebrating another getting pink needs to get pink
1 vote for that as of 16:48 pacific

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Or maybe we could just not have assholes and corresponding behaviour
(which leads to reciprocal consequences.).......

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I humbly accept this position.
And to be clear, I cannot be bought...

for a little money...

But alot of money will keep you in my favor.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Seems like there's a lot of drama about posters being pinked/banned, or getting angry with a decision and leaving.

I wonder if it would be more productive if there was a "rep" who could plead the case of a poster if they disagree with a mod decision. So instead of having two guys angrily messaging each other, you could have a calm third party to "middle man" the discussion. Maybe two cool heads could hammer out a deal where a punishment is reduced, or even overturned. Or the verdict could be upheld and the rep could better communicate where the mod is coming from. Nobody really wants to see posters leave, and maybe better communication could prevent that.

And this isn't an anti-mod thing. Personally, I think the mods do a hell of a job. The triple pinking of Sensoria was probably the best modding I've ever seen. Award winning moderation for sure.

Wait
Triple-pinking?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Wrong