Don Frye most certainly doesn’t want winner of Abbott vs. Severn

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Don Frye could easily have a job if he wanted to join a promotion that’s pushing old UFC legends. But that’s about the last thing the 50-year-old Arizona native is thinking about these days.

“Nope, I’m tired of this bull(expletive),” he told MMAjunkie Radio.

Frye might enjoy watching his aging colleagues strap on the gloves one more time, but his days in the sport have passed.

“I don’t want anything to do with it any more,” he said.

Frye, meanwhile, fought his last MMA bout in 2011, losing by knockout to Ruben “Warpath” Villareal. Asked who he favors in the rematch, he went with Severn.

“I have to go with Dan,” Frye said. “I think it’s going to be a less exciting fight than the last one they had, because time is not going to be on their side. But I think Dan will pull it off because I think he’s more serious about it, and ’Tank’ isn’t going to get off the barstool to train.

“But Dan’s got a little bit more ego to control and protect, so he’ll be training for it.”

LINK: Don Frye most certainly doesn’t want winner of ‘Tank’ Abbott vs. Dan Severn

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He's right, tank is going to swing them puppies but after 30 seconds he'll be finished.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Another accurate fight prediction from Frye. Tank is gonna get worked by the older man. I personally would rather see Frye in there than either one of these guys, but I guess he has enough sense to stay home and drink whiskey and not worry about getting embarrassed by Father Time.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Tank will jump off the barstool, throw a couple punches and get taken down and submitted. Same old shit.

The first fight sucked, and they were both over 20 years younger. No reason to think this one will be worth a fuck.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Severn will sub Tank with a cop type armlock behind Tanks bk..watch and see

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Let's be honest, Dan Severn ain't taking a fight against tank unless it's a work.