VID Don Frye Punched a Fan at UFC 270

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Dude is 85 years old and still can't go to a public event without starting stupid fights with total strangers over nothing. Still acting like a drunk 22 year old asshole.

??

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dude is 85 years old and still can't go to a public event without starting stupid fights with total strangers over nothing. Still acting like a drunk 22 year old asshole.

??
Drunk guy bumps into Dons hat looking for his seat,after a few words follows up with challenging Don to a fight. Mr Frye respond with a baby jab which ends the confrontation. If you go a MMA event and don’t know who is and isn’t a fighter watch your liquor intake and challenge nobody to fights.

Last edited:

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017

??
it wasn't his fault. he got approached and disrespected. a quick common assault under these circumstances is legit imo.

Don fucking Frye. he's a fire-breathing dragon who will do no harm to anyone, unless people start shit with him. no-one can punk him and walk away without further discussion, especially at a fucken fight show.

there are lanes, his is VIP. opens and closes around him. everyone get d'fuck out the way.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Drunk guy bumps into Dons hat looking for his seat,after a few words follows up with challenging Don to a fight. Mr Frye respond with a baby jab which ends the confrontation. If you go a MMA event and don’t know who is and isn’t a fighter watch your liquor intake and challenge nobody to fights.
bah didn't read this, said it much better than me.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Did he just son that motherfucker wearing a Curious George hat and fanny pack? Fuck yes he did.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Here’s a gif loop to make it easier to break down.

Concerned friend- “Bro shut up that’s Don Fucking Frye you’re chirping”

Drunk guy - “Fi nsFIG DOeifk rorvEIIG!!

Friend - *grabs buddies arm and try to make him leave*

Drunk guy - “OH YA?!

Don - *boop*

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
At UFC 129 in Toronto I was sitting behind Don Frye and he was wearing that ridiculous hat.

I said “Hey Don. Mind taking off the hat? You’re blocking my view.”

He stood up, turned around and squared off. When I stood up, he sat down and took off his hat.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
At a Bellator event I drank a beer with Don Frye in a TMMAC shirt

also the fan had a better chin than Thomas Ramirez

C5BE1F2E-63A4-41B8-AE68-A4DE5B80DB5C.gif

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
At UFC 129 in Toronto I was sitting behind Don Frye and he was wearing that ridiculous hat.

He stood up, turned around and squared off. When I stood up, he sat down and took off his hat.
We’re you in your wheel chair?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

that's what a gentleman does when a lady makes a request.

Don probably thought you were one those girls that Wild @Wild likes

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
56 years old is 30 years too old for this sort of embarrassing shit. Random drunk guy half your size brushes past you in a crowded public space and you're 56 years old and now you want to square up with him, that's just pathetic.

And where I come from, landing a bullshit little sucker punch on a drunk kid half your size and then instantly turning and leaving the scene while security guards cover your back, isn't considered to be particularly cool or badass. ?

??

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
56 years old is 30 years too old for this sort of embarrassing shit. Random drunk guy half your size brushes past you in a crowded public space and you're 56 years old and now you want to square up with him, that's just pathetic.

And where I come from, landing a bullshit little sucker punch on a drunk kid half your size and then instantly turning and leaving the scene while security guards cover your back, isn't considered to be particularly cool or badass. ?

??
I don’t think you’re watching the same footage as the rest of us are. Where you see a random drunk guy brushing up against Don in a public space the video shows a drunk guy having his friend pleading while trying to pull him away from Don at a live fight. He’s the one insisting on squaring up with the UFC legend. If somebody is going out of their way to get in your face and you toss out a warning jab that’s not a sucker punch. Instantly leaving the scene? You mean right after drunk guys head goes back while he takes a few steps away and his friend comforts him? You think if security wasn’t there the guy and his friend would’ve got some sweet revenge or something? Where you come from people like to pretend to sodomize thier opponents after he’s clearly out of the fight.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I don’t think you’re watching the same footage as the rest of us are. Where you see a random drunk guy brushing up against Don in a public space the video shows a drunk guy having his friend pleading while trying to pull him away from Don at a live fight. He’s the one insisting on squaring up with the UFC legend. If somebody is going out of their way to get in your face and you toss out a warning jab that’s not a sucker punch. Instantly leaving the scene? You mean right after drunk guys head goes back while he takes a few steps away and his friend comforts him? You think if security wasn’t there the guy and his friend would’ve got some sweet revenge or something? Where you come from people like to pretend to sodomize thier opponents after he’s clearly out of the fight.

If that was your dad and you were at a public event with him and that happened, would you think he was cool and badass? Or would you be embarrassed?

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If that was your dad and you were at a public event with him and that happened, would you think he was cool and badass? Or would you be embarrassed?

??
how about neither?

i'd be pretty "meh" if some little shit got physical with my dad and got chin-checked.

I'd be sorry for that guy, but it's a lesson I learned when I was 16. Don't step to the old man.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
you seem like the kind of guy who holds his wife's hand while a guy like Don Frye fucks her brains out.
I don't understand why it's mandatory that we all hero worship this drunk, depressed clown. When's the last time Don Frye appeared in the news, and he wasn't embarrassing himself? This? His embarrassing HOF speech? His embarrassing drunken KO loss to another middle aged guy in a hotel lobby?

??

Last edited: