Don Frye to Rousey - "Shut the hell up"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"Oh my god, this is so fucking stupid. Why is she bitching about -- who’s the woman fighter that she keeps complaining about? ...Cyborg. Fight Cyborg."

"Tell her to shut the hell up," Frye exclaimed. "I don’t want to hear you say you can fight a man until you fight Cyborg. And don’t insist that she gets drug tested for anything, and don’t insist that she makes weight. Shut the hell up and fight the woman and like a real fighter does. Don’t worry about rules and this and that."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe22wGkd9Jo

Full story w/ audio: Don Frye to Ronda Rousey: 'Shut the hell up!' Don't talk about fighting men until you fight Cris Cyborg - Bloody Elbow

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
There are certain people that I could listen to for hours. Don is one of them. Eddie Bravo another. Etc...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Next we are going to hear how Count Chocula or Rhonda will fight Don Frye, and win.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Frye has a 2nd degree blackbelt in Judo, so Unibrow Chocularyan would have to go into shitting on Frye's Judo credentials to bark back some chest pounding nonsense.

I imagine Ronda will go into some of Frye's colourful what she will no doubt call "chauvinistic" comments and stances to give him shit for this.

Or money talk. Or Dana will step in and play interference from he and Don's not seeing eye to eye from what has been said from time to time about the two of them.