Donald Cerrone: If Jon Jones ‘wants to do drugs and still kick ass, you go ahead baby’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is scheduled to meet Daniel Cormier in a much-anticipated rematch at UFC 214. Jones won the first bout but has had plenty of troubles outside the cage since then, which allowed Cormier to claim the title and defend it twice. Jones will look to get in back in July, but Cormier’s comments about Jones’ drug use continue to get press as Jones waits out the last months of his suspension.

Enter Donald Cerrone. A teammate of Jones at JacksonWink and well-known as a free thinker, Cowboy was asked about Jones by TMZ Sports, and gave a very Cerrone-like answer. Is Jones sober, and how does he look?

“I don’t know. He looks…

Cerrone: If Jones does drugs and still kicks ass, go ahead

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I agree
But not PEDs

I really think you should be able to fight stoned if you want...maybe not drunk or coked because the thinning of blood with alcohol and maybe if Coke raises heart rate too much

I don know cannabis raises heart rate slightly.

respect the donald

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Cerrone is awesome.

However, I don't think he stands and trades with Robbie. Cowboy will look to get this one to the floor.