Society Donald Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
The South Koreans just spoke and said Trump's actions brought it all to this juncture. There's no way for liberals to spin this one, it's a HUGE win to Trump that can't possibly be understated.

Trump made a dangerous unpredictable dictator with nuclear capabilities TAP OUT. Hooooooooly fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

He's gone from making America great again to making the world great again. Trump will go over there, track mud in Kim Jong's palace and fuck his bitch sideways, he totally son'd him.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"There's got to be a way to tie this in to the goddamn second amendment ."

-CNN

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm having a bit of a quandary here. I remember the context in which I made that statement and I stand by it. Mind you I've also just made a thread that's an homage to the most entertaining president of all time. So I'm forced to ask myself. "What would Donald do?"

and I believe now we proceed as if none of that ever happened.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I would like nothing more than to be wrong about Donald Trump. I hope he becomes the greatest president ever. Not because I am a Democrat or a Republican but because I am a American.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm having a bit of a quandary here. I remember the context in which I made that statement and I stand by it. Mind you I've also just made a thread that's an homage to the most entertaining president of all time. So I'm forced to ask myself. "What would Donald do?"

and I believe now we proceed as if none of that ever happened.

Lmao hahaha

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hope he becomes the greatest president ever
LOL, like he's not already.

Seriously though. I've always said if both sides hate you, you're on the right track.
Donald Trump seems to be one of the least controllable human beings I've ever witnessed.
Whatever convictions guide him, they are, *for the most part*, his own.
Thanks to multi-dimensional forum member benwahwah @benwahwah 's joke secret santa gifts, one of which was Trump's book...

I thought I'd honor the dough he spent and read it, (80% through).
First, it's unreal how much energy this guy has, to even campaign like he did unrelenting and write a book (regardless of content) on the trail is extraordinary.
Remember Julian Assange said "They'll never let him be President".
I mean, this guy beat a million globalists simply by stating "It's rigged, remember, it's all rigged", forcing people to turn out and vote for him.
The strategy was brilliantly simplistic.
They've been talking about this guy for President for 20+ years.
Only when he becomes president does the "integrity of the office" become relevant again, and he's all of a sudden a racist.
They blatant horseshit at him and his still kicking it in the teeth.
I think this is a turning point, where people(who care) are going to have to really ltake a long studied look at the truth about this country, it's secret societies, the world stage, history, motivations and power, and personal liberty.
He's got the world against him. After him, there be may not be another chance to ask "What can I do for my country?"
Most certainly, it's highly unlikely there will ever be a President like him.
After him, it'll likely be back to the same old red or blue, which he definitely is not.
I'm still rooting for Rand Paul 2020 if he makes a run.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Things I learned from this thread.
  • Trumpists desperately needed a win they could masturbate to - in a circle.
  • Splinty @Splinty is a Cot Damn stalker and keeps receipts.
Enjoy your Trumpfellatio gentlemen (and I use that term loosely). You've earned it for once, especially if this leads to peace on earth, then it's a good thing.