Society Donald Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I really don’t think that anyone who isn’t married to an Asian or hasn’t lived in an asian country can understand how racist and judgemental they are.

I find the way the American media portrays racism comedic when white people in general have no fucking clue how racist asians are against them.

My wife looks more Chinese than Filipino and she translates what flips say about me and her when we’re in public. I love walking up to racist motherfuckers, quoting them and watching the emotions that run across their faces when they realize that the 6’4”, 360 pound monster towering over them knows exactly what the disgusting shit they just said about his family meant.

That shit really makes my day.
You should learn Tagalog, languages are fun. Bihong Bilat!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I really don’t think that anyone who isn’t married to an Asian or hasn’t lived in an asian country can understand how racist and judgemental they are
So damn true. I dated several Asian women and with the exception of one, their families all hated me. I wasn't the shining beacon that I am today but I wasn't hate-worthy either.
On the opposite side of that coin is how crazy some of my Viet friend's families were. They still weren't fans of white people but I'll be damned if every time I was hanging out with them if they weren't trying to get me to go on vacation to Vietnam and pick out one of their cousins or nieces to marry and bring back to the US. Very opportunistic bunch.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So damn true. I dated several Asian women and with the exception of one, their families all hated me. I wasn't the shining beacon that I am today but I wasn't hate-worthy either.
On the opposite side of that coin is how crazy some of my Viet friend's families were. They still weren't fans of white people but I'll be damned if every time I was hanging out with them if they weren't trying to get me to go on vacation to Vietnam and pick out one of their cousins or nieces to marry and bring back to the US. Very opportunistic bunch.
Seems Asians act very differently in the west compared to Asia. I’ve never had any trouble I didn’t have coming. I speak Thai and Laotian and would know if people were talking shit. Only people prejudiced against whitey are working in the flesh trade and I understand their position.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
*Insert story whose intention is to make it seem like I have slept with lots of women or have deep knowledge about other cultures in a thread about Donald Trump*

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Seems Asians act very differently in the west compared to Asia. I’ve never had any trouble I didn’t have coming. I speak Thai and Laotian and would know if people were talking shit. Only people prejudiced against whitey are working in the flesh trade and I understand their position.
I wonder if some of it is almost a peacocking type of thing? When in your native land you can be a little more relaxed but when surrounded by people that don't look like you, that have possibly acted in ways to make you feel subordinate, you feel the need to portray dominance and superiority?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wonder if some of it is almost a peacocking type of thing? When in your native land you can be a little more relaxed but when surrounded by people that don't look like you, that have possibly acted in ways to make you feel subordinate, you feel the need to portray dominance and superiority?
That’s a really interesting take on it. A lot of white guys in Thailand also want to be perceived as special, I’d imagine the same goes for Africa and South America.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I gave it an honest try with Rosetta Stone for about 3 months and just couldn’t pick it up. I’m terrible with other languages, I can hardly speak English.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I gave it an honest try with Rosetta Stone for about 3 months and just couldn’t pick it up. I’m terrible with other languages, I can hardly speak English.
A Belgian guy once told me that the best way to learn a language is between the sheets. Speak a lot better Spanish than I do German despite studying the latter. Does your kids speak Tagalog?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
A Belgian guy once told me that the best way to learn a language is between the sheets. Speak a lot better Spanish than I do German despite studying the latter. Does your kids speak Tagalog?
My son understands it but doesn’t speak it, my daughter seems to be learning both.

M

member 1013

I really don’t think that anyone who isn’t married to an Asian or hasn’t lived in an asian country can understand how racist and judgemental they are.

I find the way the American media portrays racism comedic when white people in general have no fucking clue how racist asians are against them.

My wife looks more Chinese than Filipino and she translates what flips say about me and her when we’re in public. I love walking up to racist motherfuckers, quoting them and watching the emotions that run across their faces when they realize that the 6’4”, 360 pound monster towering over them knows exactly what the disgusting shit they just said about his family meant.

That shit really makes my day.
What Dey say doe

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
12 years ago or so, I started my attempt to learn some Tagalog. And then I was informed that my wife’s family speaks Visayan....:grimacing:

It was a “well......fuck, guess I’m starting over moment” :D

Fortunately, I have picked up some Spanish while living in Texas and there is more crossover in Visayan than I would’ve thought.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
12 years ago or so, I started my attempt to learn some Tagalog. And then I was informed that my wife’s family speaks Visayan....:grimacing:

It was a “well......fuck, guess I’m starting over moment” :D

Fortunately, I have picked up some Spanish while living in Texas and there is more crossover in Visayan than I would’ve thought.
There are over 100 dialects of Tagalog and many are so different that they may as well be totally different languages. Though, the majority have many similarities to Spanish. 300 years of Spain's presence in the Philippines left an indelible mark on their culture and linguistics.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014