General Donation money goes towards....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
As it should.
Church members now have some skin in the game of their Church.
You wanted your money to go to something different? You should be pressuring church leadership on what they're doing to make changes.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As it should.
Church members now have some skin in the game of their Church.
You wanted your money to go to something different? You should be pressuring church leadership on what they're doing to make changes.
Have you ever been to salt lake city? The Mormons own everything in town and are spreading like a virus.

They are nice tho

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Good. That's where the money should go.
Hopefully the lawsuits keep coming until the Catholic Church makes some changes.

The first step they should make is allow priests to marry and stop forcing them to lead a celibate lifestyle. The Church is obviously attracting a disproportionate amount of sexual deviants compared to the rest of society.

The second step they need to make is, once a complaint is made, stop transferring the predator to another district to make it go away. Turn it over to the authorities and start locking these pedos up.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why are the donators not outraged by the conduct of these priests to start with. Nothing happens and then the church whittles away life changing amounts of money on settlements.

How far would 86 million go in Nigeria?

This is one of 50 states st the USA btw. I dunno what it all adds up to but dipshits donate money, I think, in the false belief that it's somehow helping those in need. I'm not saying those wronged do t deserve everything they can get, just pointing out that in the next week Christians will donate millions towards a bullshit cause and the the money is actually used to pay for Thier pedo priests when they get caught

T

The Big Guy

Hypothetically speaking if I went to a catholic church next week could I be molested while im there and how much money would I be entitled too?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I don't understand how you can worship god and want a place in heaven but think it's ok to molest children.

I doubt any of them actually believe there is a god, and who wants to seal their place in hell for a fuck? o_O

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't understand how you can worship god and want a place in heaven but think it's ok to molest children.

I doubt any of them actually believe there is a god, and who wants to seal their place in hell for a fuck? o_O
They are a bunch of frauds