Don't touch my camera goober

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
White knight on a bike.

What kind of problem do they got though? I don't get it.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Pretty bizarre video.

The girl is doing that in the tiniest shorts possible in a public area, but they care if someone is filming it? I do understand that some creepy fat nerd guy filming that is probably, well, creepy.. but what the hell do they expect?

Then the biker doofus trying to act tough lol. "I'm all up in your shit so what the fuck" "you wish you could work as hard as me"

Seriously, what is society? I have no idea what to take away from this video. What a strange set of circumstances. All of those people are idiots, IMO, but that said, the guy was well within his rights to film whatever he wanted despite how creepy it was. There is no way that girl and her mother could possibly be out there doing that and not think it would attract attention in a sexual manner from passerbys.

Just weird.

Bit of back story...The guy is quite famous on YouTube and just constantly walks around NYC taking random video for his channel....He is also gay.

Other cameras were flashing but he was singled out for his appearance it seems...

Discuss...

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bit of back story...The guy is quite famous on YouTube and just constantly walks around NYC taking random video for his channel....He is also gay.

Other cameras were flashing but he was singled out for his appearance it seems...

Discuss...
Wow, that makes their reactions even more ridiculous

Seriously I cannot understand the logic behind basically every human being in this video. That biker douche though. He probably never got a good ass kicking in his life.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Wow, that makes their reactions even more ridiculous

Seriously I cannot understand the logic behind basically every human being in this video. That biker douche though. He probably never got a good ass kicking in his life.
If Donnie Baker was there. He'd had wooped his biker ass. I swear to God. He'd do it right to his face.

M

member 3289

Actually, if you look carefully, it's not...
You added the word semi. Sorry, almost the same thing then.

This gimmick of yours is getting old. Time for a new one.

You ever think about trying to be funny maybe?