Cinema Doris Day died

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She was a living legend who stepped away from the Hollyweird scene a long time ago and preferred to stay out of the spotlight.

She usually played the part of the wholesome, innocent girl in her movies - but in some shots you can definitely tell she had a great ass. James Garner claimed she had the best tush in Hollywood.

Loved her old movies. Great voice, too and she was a very successful singer. Starred in movies with Clark Gable, James Stewart, James Garner, Rock Hudson, Cary Grant...

97 years old. Quite the life.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If you've never watched one of her flicks I'd suggest Pillow Talk (with Rock Hudson), the Hitchcock movie The Man Who Knew Too Much (with James Stewart) or The Thrill Of It All (with James Garner).

Send Me No Flowers was also pretty funny. Day, Hudson and Tony Randall. Randall plays a great drunk in that one when he goes on a 3 day bender because he thinks his buddy is dying.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Living to 97 is exceptional these days.
I honestly thought she passed some time ago.
RIP

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
She was a living legend who stepped away from the Hollyweird scene a long time ago and preferred to stay out of the spotlight.

She usually played the part of the wholesome, innocent girl in her movies - but in some shots you can definitely tell she had a great ass. James Garner claimed she had the best tush in Hollywood.

Loved her old movies. Great voice, too and she was a very successful singer. Starred in movies with Clark Gable, James Stewart, James Garner, Rock Hudson, Cary Grant...

97 years old. Quite the life.
Agreed
When I was a kid I watched plenty of her flicks.
I grew up on many flicks from the 50s. Those were the days in the 70s.
She was the original fag hag, providing hetero cover for Rock Hudson.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
This was her at 49 years old.

Yep
Probably my first crush.
Then Linda Carter\wonder woman.
Then Madonna.
Then Amber Lynn Christy canyon and her talented friends on that secret VHS tape.
LoL

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
She was one of the high pantheon of legendarily hot Hollywood blondes of her era. A bit after Marilyn and Jayne Mansfield. But nearer to Grace Kelly.

She also had a great voice and could act well beyond the range of roles she was offered.

M

member 3289

She was one of the high pantheon of legendarily hot Hollywood blondes of her era. A bit after Marilyn and Jayne Mansfield. But nearer to Grace Kelly.

She also had a great voice and could act well beyond the range of roles she was offered.
Holy fuck ur old