General Doritos poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Favourite Doritos flavour

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thanks for the offer but it would be a waste I'm afraid, any kind of chips, flips, nachos and whatever simply isn't my jam.

If I snack unhealthy stuff it's sweet.
You fucken fat ungrateful cunt.. this flappy head just offered you a disgusting taste of his backwards culture and you turned your nose up?

The fucken manners of some people really do startle me sometimes.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I went original nacho cheese.

Haven't had many different flavors.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
“Mein Got! You can really taste the peanuts Yah?”
Kinda.

You probably should try it.. I reckon you'd finally grow manly arms, your Subaru would convert into a Porsche, and maybe even the fish would start to respect you.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah what is special about the Norwegian one?
20110307-norway-kvikk-lunsj-kit-kat-stacked-cut.jpg

norwegian one on bottom

Across the board, tasters thought Kvikk Lunsj had the creamiest, milkiest chocolate. Some also thought it was slightly salty compared to the other bars. Its wafer was noted for being super crisp and having a nutty flavor.

Most tasters chose the British Kit Kat as their favorite. Most thought it was the sweetest, had a good chocolate flavor, and preferred its balance of wafer and chocolate over Kvikk Lunsj's.

While Kvikk Lunsj and the British Kit Kat were both highly rated, Hershey's Kit Kat was a giant fail. The major problem: The chocolate didn't really taste like chocolate. Tasters described its flavor as being oddly fruity, malty, not milk chocolaty or cocoa-y, or just plain confusing. On top of the subpar flavor, the texture was gritty. One taster did like it though, despite agreeing that it didn't taste much like chocolate compared to the other bars, because he grew up eating Hershey's and was used to the flavor.

If you like super creamy milk chocolate, it's Kvikk Lunsj all the way. Otherwise, you may prefer British Kit Kats. And unless you have no other choice, skip the Hershey's. My favorite is Kvikk Lunsj: creamy chocolate + nutty wafer + awesome packaging = win. Admittedly, I'm totally biased—I like Norwegian things, and I don't have any deep connection to Kit Kats, although I'm sure I've eaten plenty of them since my childhood (but never nine in one year).

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
20110307-norway-kvikk-lunsj-kit-kat-stacked-cut.jpg

norwegian one on bottom

Across the board, tasters thought Kvikk Lunsj had the creamiest, milkiest chocolate. Some also thought it was slightly salty compared to the other bars. Its wafer was noted for being super crisp and having a nutty flavor.

Most tasters chose the British Kit Kat as their favorite. Most thought it was the sweetest, had a good chocolate flavor, and preferred its balance of wafer and chocolate over Kvikk Lunsj's.

While Kvikk Lunsj and the British Kit Kat were both highly rated, Hershey's Kit Kat was a giant fail. The major problem: The chocolate didn't really taste like chocolate. Tasters described its flavor as being oddly fruity, malty, not milk chocolaty or cocoa-y, or just plain confusing. On top of the subpar flavor, the texture was gritty. One taster did like it though, despite agreeing that it didn't taste much like chocolate compared to the other bars, because he grew up eating Hershey's and was used to the flavor.

If you like super creamy milk chocolate, it's Kvikk Lunsj all the way. Otherwise, you may prefer British Kit Kats. And unless you have no other choice, skip the Hershey's. My favorite is Kvikk Lunsj: creamy chocolate + nutty wafer + awesome packaging = win. Admittedly, I'm totally biased—I like Norwegian things, and I don't have any deep connection to Kit Kats, although I'm sure I've eaten plenty of them since my childhood (but never nine in one year).
Damn, I knew they did different recipes for Nutella n such, but chocolate bars, hmkay.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn, I knew they did different recipes for Nutella n such, but chocolate bars, hmkay.
Top tip. Never eat Hershey's. That stuff is disgusting.

It's like stinky cheese chocolate.

I'm sure you are alright over there. All this talk about kit kats and Hershey's is kinda moot.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is interesting

I knew a guy name hanz from belgium, recovering heroin addict.
He once put the shingles on a roof in Hawaii with an underlap instead of an overlap...We showed up in Hawaii for vacation and he was so proud of his roof...Then my dad told him he did it wrong and then helped him do it right

He had access to the best chocolate ever, would send it to us on our birthdays...I think the best chocolate comes from somewhere over in that area...Such amazing chocolate