General Doritos poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Favourite Doritos flavour

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It is interesting

I knew a guy name hanz from belgium, recovering heroin addict.
He once put the shingles on a roof in Hawaii with an underlap instead of an overlap...We showed up in Hawaii for vacation and he was so proud of his roof...Then my dad told him he did it wrong and then helped him do it right

He had access to the best chocolate ever, would send it to us on our birthdays...I think the best chocolate comes from somewhere over in that area...Such amazing chocolate
Hmmmm. Where was he from? Maybe that's a clue somehow??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Think those were the fat free ones.
Oh Ok...thought you were making a joke.

I remember reading about that side effect and thinking WTF?

Then I ate a couple once, and yep...It happened.

Worst fat free ingredient ever.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Chili heatwave is the only good Doritos flavor

every other kind is for pussified eaters who think a jalapeño pepper is scalding hot.

if you like any other flavor than chili heatwave, you’re just a pretender and scared to step up to a real Dorito.
Kind of like doing boxercize amd calling yourself a boxer. You can’t handle the heat and that translates into real life where you cower to your bosses amd keep your head down in meetings to avoid any real issues. I will hold back on calling you a sheep as that is now only for scared little liberals who voted for beeden. But make no mistake, you’re almost there, just can’t call you that......yet

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How the fuck is Cool Ranch in the lead? A coworker told me he puts those in the freezer beefier eating and they level up. I may try this later.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Spicy Nacho Cheese and only by a cunt hair over Cool Ranch. They’re even better on a Peanut Butter and Jelly sammich. Crunchy peanut butter because I’m not queer.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As a purveyor of fine dining I want to fly to whatever swamp you live in and slap you.