Double Rainbow Guy would FAP furiously to this!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I do believe this image is legit. Click the link above to the cnn video.........I have trust in that lady.

(CNN)Somewhere over the rainbow, people on the Internet are losing their minds. Is it real?

After the New York area received a large amount of rain, four rainbows stretched across the early morning sky on Tuesday.

Amanda Curtis, CEO of a fashion company in New York, snapped the lucky shot.

At first, she thought it was just one.

"But I looked a little bit closer and saw that there were actually four," she told CNN. "I had a small moment of awe."

She posted the picture to Twitter, and within a few hours, it had already received hundreds of retweets.

"It's been surreal I feel like we're breaking the Internet but in a really great way," she told CNN affiliate WPIX.

This isn't the first time rainbows have shown up in multiples. But the splendor of such a scene can render us speechless, even emotional -- much like the star of the famous "double rainbow" video.

CNN iReporter Yosemitebear Vasquez posted a video to YouTube in 2010 reacting to a double rainbow he spotted in Yosemite National Park. The video has since garnered over 40 million views.

Of course, we asked the unofficial rainbow spokesman to weigh in on the phenomenon.

"Whoa, that's a quadruple rainbow! All the way," he exclaims. "What does it mean?"

We don't know exactly, but the Internet can't get enough.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wow. Whoever is living in that area needs to go buy lottery tickets ASAP. Probably something that won't be seen again for a LONG time.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
oooh neat.

from an airplane you can see a full circle rainbow if the conditions are right which i thought was pretty neat.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
oooh neat.

from an airplane you can see a full circle rainbow if the conditions are right which i thought was pretty neat.

Oh for Christ sake, we've been duped! All these years they (all the little leprechauns) have sat back and laughed their asses off while all the fools have been running around looking for the end of the rainbow, when in fact there is no end. May be one of the greatest pranks in all mankind!