Douglas Lima> Tyron Woodley

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Didn't watch, but I read the play by play- did Woodley do anything tonight to make anyone think he'd survive against Lima?

M

member 3289

Fought? Really? To me it looked more like a 24 and half minutes aerobic session with a 30 seconds argument between the two participants in the end.
Didn't watch it and definitely don't plan to after hearing how shitty it was

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Didn't watch, but I read the play by play- did Woodley do anything tonight to make anyone think he'd survive against Lima?
Yes, woodley got a TD.

I like Lima a lot, but it seems that Lima doesn't know of the existence of wrestling. His tdd is sub par. Idk if he has complete faith in his jitz and sweeps, but Lima must work on his tdd.

Koreshkov took him down all night in their first fight. I know Lima was injured, but that isn't an excuse for the second fight where Lima again got taken down and controlled for the better part of two minutes vs Andrey. I know koreshkov is solid and has been working on his grappling, but he is nowhere near a woodley in the wrestling department.

Lima needs to work on tdd

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'll always watch Lima fight if possible and he has a punchers chance against anyone in the division and as much as Woodley is terrible to watch half the time i do think he has more ways to win.