General Dr. Rhonda Patrick on late night eating melatonin and insulin response

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
this finally reinforces my wanting to eat my last meal at 7 p.m.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I hope she doesn't take it too hard when she finds out.
I would just rather we don’t dent her confidence issues further by revealing this publicly. If we can keep it here then I won’t get hate tweets

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can't watch right now.
If youre weight lifting, have casein or egg protein at bedtime. No carbs.
There's benefits to it and there are mild benefits to the subsequent fast.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
wut benefits?

Increased muscle mass in athletes and weight lifters by taking in long acting protein which is better than short acting for this use which is better than nothing for this use.

Non patient focused benefits of the fast such as higher growth hormone secretion and lower insulin and IGF1 that should lead to an optimized hormonal environment for athletics.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Increased muscle mass in athletes and weight lifters by taking in long acting protein which is better than short acting for this use which is better than nothing for this use.

Non patient focused benefits of the fast such as higher growth hormone secretion and lower insulin and IGF1 that should lead to an optimized hormonal environment for athletics.
Thanks Boss

That Casein makes me Fart real bad though, kinda fun but very stinky...anybody else get the bad gas from casein?

Recovering from Chemical burns right now and putting on weight from the Prednisone so will need to work out hard to take it off in a few weeks, will remember that info

I usually work out at night...I got the backyard chickens pumping out eggs but will think about the Casein...what form do you suggest to ingest?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Can't watch right now.
If youre weight lifting, have casein or egg protein at bedtime. No carbs.
There's benefits to it and there are mild benefits to the subsequent fast.
Agreed

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018

Also if you are eating eggs at night it's good for your testosterone

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks Boss

That Casein makes me Fart real bad though, kinda fun but very stinky...anybody else get the bad gas from casein?

Recovering from Chemical burns right now and putting on weight from the Prednisone so will need to work out hard to take it off in a few weeks, will remember that info

I usually work out at night...I got the backyard chickens pumping out eggs but will think about the Casein...what form do you suggest to ingest?
Try to use goat milk much easier to digest

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
we want to get one also...maybe it sleeps in our chicken coop

thinking a pygmy...wonder how much of a Pen they need to flourish?
I don't know for sure how much Anchorage they need minimum I live on a big spread so it's not a problem but I'm sure it's not that much

You have to buy pairs with goats I guess and they get pretty expensive I was going to do the chicken coop goat house as well

You can also do co-ops which I'm also looking into

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't know for sure how much Anchorage they need minimum I live on a big spread so it's not a problem but I'm sure it's not that much

You have to buy pairs with goats I guess and they get pretty expensive I was going to do the chicken coop goat house as well

You can also do co-ops which I'm also looking into
I may have to get small goats...only about 1800 SQ feet available outside of my Gardens for Pot and Veggies
wonder if the lil ones produce enough milk to make stuff with