General [Drone] Paul Walker [Strike]

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
It was insane how fast the follower counts rose with just one post
I deleted an account with well over 1000 followers, which isn't that much but considering i didnt start until the 2nd debate, i was impressed
Them vs Us mentality in politics is disgusting imo but it was so damn easy to exploit

I was more in it as an anti Clinton person but was laughing at both sides believe what either Clinton or Trump were saying

There was an email where it said Clinton has a public opinion and a private opinion (basically saying she's fine lying), I found it absolutely hilarious people didn't think this applies to all politicians
Yeah, Clinton is terrible. I personally wanted her over Trump if I had to pick, though I voted for neither. I just thought that as dangerous as the political status quo was, Trump's attitude and ineptitude caused threats that didn't exist before. I can't really blame anybody for picking the other side, though.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, Clinton is terrible. I personally wanted her over Trump if I had to pick, though I voted for neither. I just thought that as dangerous as the political status quo was, Trump's attitude and ineptitude caused threats that didn't exist before. I can't really blame anybody for picking the other side, though.

So...

We are all voting for Kid Rock though... right bros?

Right??!?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Lol Andrewsimar Palhardass @Andrewsimar Palhardass

You just wait till I'm done cleaning these toilets in Burger King and my shifts over, when I get home I'm gonna pick apart your posts like Anderson Silva picked apart Chris The Crippler Lebens cranium and send ya back to the underground where the minds are a little less open.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Yep
I'll never hate somebody for having a different opinion

If somebody voted for Clinton, that was their choice and their right f

If I had to pick between the two, id choose Trump but being somebody that has followed the Clintons for a long time, I'm pretty biased against them
I also hate the politically correct movement and was not an Obama fan, so I wanted anything but the status quo

I can respect people voting for anybody, as long as they did so because of their own beliefs and not just following the leader

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Yep
I'll never hate somebody for having a different opinion

If somebody voted for Clinton, that was their choice and their right f

If I had to pick between the two, id choose Trump but being somebody that has followed the Clintons for a long time, I'm pretty biased against them
I also hate the politically correct movement and was not an Obama fan, so I wanted anything but the status quo

I can respect people voting for anybody, as long as they did so because of their own beliefs and not just following the leader
Yeah, I was a proponent of certain aspects of the PC movement but I've distanced myself as it's gotten more detrimental and radical. It's now bordering on fascism, and frankly and less importantly it takes the fun out of a lot of things. I'm just glad that Judd Apatow made Heavyweights before they got to him.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Wait, so if he quits, he's gone. If he's killed, he's still gone. The FF Franchise doesn't come out ahead either way.

/logic

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Wait, so if he quits, he's gone. If he's killed, he's still gone. The FF Franchise doesn't come out ahead either way.

/logic
There is a way to explain this but I don't think many of you would like it so I'll leave it alone

I don't believe this theory but i can explain it in their beliefs
your statement is forgetting important information about the theory
Such as the society he is alleged to have joined and what joining means

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

All signs point to a Drone Strike.

Like Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo mentioned about various "conspiracy theories" on the topic some suspect his car was hacked like Michael Hastings and it sped into a tree where it supposedly crashed. While others think it was a drone strike. IMO, the car was hacked accelerated to high speeds then struck by the Drone. Remember some Hollywood celebs are more "profitable" dead!

Compare Walkers assassination to other Drone Strikes and connect the dots ....

Pakistan Drone Strike that killed Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour

Syrian Drone Strike:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My only trouble with your posting Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Saint Enock is you occasionally do post on things that are conpletely legit, e.g. your posts on algorithmic manipulations. Posts like this one kinda blow it. I posit that they're not worth making on this particular forum because:

A) They seem premised on very dubious evidence
B) No one here cares about Paul Walker.

Props to Andrewsimar Palhardass @Andrewsimar Palhardass and Gay For Longo @Gay for Longo for making it an entertaining thread.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Say what you want but the guy seemed like a great person who put himself out there to help people in need
He was also part of the bjj community, as well as a fellow MMA fan and should be shown some respect imo

Wasn't a big fan of his acting but he was an incredible person by most accounts
I'm only half making fun of my own bro crush.
The dude was awesome and I miss him. Serious.