Listen drummer A YEON sings now? I think it's her. Definitely wears a bikini tho

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I mean.. I have zero interest in buying a snow cone maker

I also don't need a pressure cooker yet here i still am...

hook a brotha up. i tried google seaching your image. i tried two youtube searches for "snowcone maker asian girl" and something else. and i tried a few google searches

there are tons of snowcone making videos though. i couldnt find her

oh i tried searches once i noticed "eater" too

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You should go eat at her restaurant and profess my love for her.
not sure what style music ytou like so ill go with eminem

esther reminded me of this girl i used to be obsessed with. since i love asians and the piano

i guess she deleted alot of the songs i used to listen to on her own channel. but other people must have copied them ahead of time and uplaoded to their own channels lol

she mayb have just deleted her old stuff because she would wear sexy dresses and she wanted to look more formal or something

eminem "not afraid"

"love the way you lie"

"dont you worry child"

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
not sure what style music ytou like so ill go with eminem

esther reminded me of this girl i used to be obsessed with. since i love asians and the piano

i guess she deleted alot of the songs i used to listen to on her own channel. but other people must have copied them ahead of time and uplaoded to their own channels lol

she mayb have just deleted her old stuff because she would wear sexy dresses and she wanted to look more formal or something

eminem "not afraid"

"love the way you lie"

"dont you worry child"

View: https://youtu.be/C65cQGEKBYM