Dubba Dubya E’s Money in the Bankdemic 2020

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015

WWE Championship Match
Drew McIntyre(c) vs Seth Rollins

Universal Championship Match
Braunathon Strowman(c) vs “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt

Men’s Money In the Bank
Aleister Black vs Rey Mysterio vs Otis vs AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan vs Baron Corbin

Women’s Money In the Bank
Asuka vs Dana Brooke vs Nia Jax vs Shayna Baszler vs Carmella vs Lacey Evans

Smackdown Women’s Championship Match
Bayley(c) vs Tuh Me Nah

Smackdown’s Tag Team Championship Match
New Day(c) vs Miz and Morrison vs Forgotten Sons vs Lucha House Party

Jeffrey Hardy vs Cesaro

R-Truth vs MVP​

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Apparently the briefcases are suspended above a building, which itself has a ring on the roof. Filmed at Titan Towers. Why not just but The Fiend in there and have a horror slasher movie, I have no clue. Will be fun though.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I am going to try and make it. Its mothers day so I kinda have to hang out with my wife a bit

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Apparently the briefcases are suspended above a building, which itself has a ring on the roof. Filmed at Titan Towers. Why not just but The Fiend in there and have a horror slasher movie, I have no clue. Will be fun though.
I was talking to brother BEard today (he loved the Funhouse and Buried Alive Mania matches) and mentioned to him that I really hope they pretape the ladder matches so we can get some good production value.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I was talking to brother BEard today (he loved the Funhouse and Buried Alive Mania matches) and mentioned to him that I really hope they pretape the ladder matches so we can get some good production value.
Just checked, they were indeed pretaped

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Interesting fact, Bayley has barely had help from Sasha in terms of retaining her champion, despite what announcers have said.

In Saudi, she cleanly beat Naomi...Lacey? One of them, by using the baggy shirt to her advantage. Thats right, she used oppression to beat her challenger. Thats awesome. Bayley is one of my Middle 5 that I root for but occasionally don’t react to.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Undertaker Last Ride should also be a must watch, highly excited.

What I am not entirely excited for is The Fiend beating Braun for championship, even though I like both a ton. Sucks Braun might be a transitional champion with a ehh reign

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Braun looks like he's slimmed down since his debut. I don't like it.
Think on a Table for 3 on the Network (quarantine has made me actually use Network more), he said he lost something around 60lbs.

Happy for him, gives us high octane matches like Summerslam Fatal Four Way

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Think on a Table for 3 on the Network (quarantine has made me actually use Network more), he said he lost something around 60lbs.

Happy for him, gives us high octane matches like Summerslam Fatal Four Way
Yeah, but he was a better monster heel when he was more of a monster.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Braun Strowman and running into things seems to be the longest written rivalry in WWE. It fascinates me that his weakness is by definition momentum. It mirrors his career, and thats some deep stuff.

Also longer dread in a bun Bray looks pretty great, will say was a good choice.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Oh right, Smackdown has a hacker guy. People think its Punk.

He has notably debunked Ziggles and Deville’s dastardly plan to separate Mandy/Otis. Then probably other stuff I didn’t watch, notably.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Really banging out these title matches.

Guessing overproduced Titan Towers Money in the Bank is going to be long and amazing